2013 Tennessee Spring Football Roster

10833128.jpg

Looks like he may have learned from him firsthand.

How old is Peterman again?

Reactions: 1 person
This is probably a stupid question but does "RS" in the class column stand for Red Shirt? If so, we only have ~39-40 players out of ~124 and the rest are red shirts? Can someone explain why this would be?

This is probably a stupid question but does "RS" in the class column stand for Red Shirt? If so, we only have ~39-40 players out of ~124 and the rest are red shirts? Can someone explain why this would be?

Just red-shirted at some point in their college years, for various reasons. Not all of those were red-shirted last year.

I heard he had grown to 6-6 and 240 and kept his speed. I am glad i am not DB and would have to tackle him after the catch.

I'm thinking that the coaches will use Croom similarly to how Kelce was used by Cincy last year. They lined him up as a tight end, slot receiver, wideout...with size, speed, and power he will be a matchup nightmare for defenders. Toss in Downs and maybe Meredith and we will have a stable of SEC tight ends that will challenge every defensive coordinator.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm well aware it says spring roster. The website isn't moderated by the coaches. The web team has the names on the roster updated along with statistics, but not the weights or positions. This is because coaches don't feed daily reports on that information to the moderators of the website. They will update it as they get information from the coaches. There's no room for debate when every single weight on the roster is the exact same as it was during the week of the Kentucky game.

The website is moderated by the athletic department that can easily get accurate measurements for every single player from the training staff. They don't need daily reports.

Funny, I don't remember the incoming freshman such as Jaylen Reeves-Maybin and Corey Vereen being on the roster for the Kentucky game.

Croom is a few pounds away from being a tight end . :):)

1. Run roughshod over your opponents.
2. Leave them crushed and full of dents.
3. Make them confused as to whether they're going or went.
4. They must be made to know of their doom.
5. Let them whisper the name in fear, "Croom."

Reactions: 2 people

CUTE!!! LUV IT:loco:

Croom and Mitra !!!

Based on our Current Roster we look to have 4 scholarship LBs for our 2014 Roster (2 haven't played a game): Ouch!!!

Johnson
Maggitt
Harris
Bynum

The website is moderated by the athletic department that can easily get accurate measurements for every single player from the training staff. They don't need daily reports.

Funny, I don't remember the incoming freshman such as Jaylen Reeves-Maybin and Corey Vereen being on the roster for the Kentucky game.

They have added the early enrollees which wouldn't take much time, however updating all 100 or so would. LatroyLewis stated he was 248 yesterday, tiny had dropped 10 or 12 lbs as had juwaun. So it looks like the roster hasn't been updated save for adding the newcomers.

They have added the early enrollees which wouldn't take much time, however updating all 100 or so would. LatroyLewis stated he was 248 yesterday, tiny had dropped 10 or 12 lbs as had juwaun. So it looks like the roster hasn't been updated save for adding the newcomers.

That's what I was trying to explain. I work in an collegiate athletic department and know how they work, but I get bored arguing with people so I just gave up.

I haven't been on here in a bit and may have overlooked or missed something, but didn't see riley ferguson on the list. ??

Man...flame me all day but Tebow just looks like such a dbag

:spank: :machgun: :crazy:

Let. It. Go. Dude beat our @$$ every time he played us. He's a good guy overall so people just want to tear him down. There, I'm done flamin'.

:spank: :machgun: :crazy:

Let. It. Go. Dude beat our @$$ every time he played us. He's a good guy overall so people just want to tear him down. There, I'm done flamin'.

Just because he beat our ass doesn't mean he can't look like a d-bag.

VN Store

Back