2013 Orange and White game

LET'S DO THIS! Fill Neyland!!! Can you imagine the pub UT will get if we have 100,000 people at our spring game after three straight losing seasons. Yeah, bummer has had 80-90,000 lately but they've been winning. I don't remember too many big crowds for them back when they were 3-8, 4-7 & going winless in Tuscaloser!
Vol fans are the best & most loyal.
BE THERE !
Sat., April 20th. 2pm
(Autograph session will start about 2-3 hrs before kickoff)

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going. Great chance to show the kids Neyland before it gets too rowdy during the season.

Me and the family are coming from the west end. It will be the first time my little girls have experienced Neyland. The 20th is also my birthday...turning the big 3-0...

Reactions: 3 people
LET'S DO THIS! Fill Neyland!!! Can you imagine the pub UT will get if we have 100,000 people at our spring game after three straight losing seasons. Yeah, bummer has had 80-90,000 lately but they've been winning. I don't remember too many big crowds for them back when they were 3-8, 4-7 & going winless in Tuscaloser!
BE THERE !
Sat., April 20th. 2pm

It was Saban's 1st year in '07 where they had 90,000+.

i wonder if we will get to meet all the vfl's that return. i am sure there will be tons that return.

We need to bump this thread from now until the orange and white game. As fans we need to show up to this thing and if nothing else fill the bottom level full

Reactions: 2 people
Already put in the time off for this one way ahead of time! Can't wait to meet Butch, and chat with him for a sec! Even more excited to see how our team is gonna look under him! I love that he's keeping the practices very up-tempo, and high energy! Everyday I start to buy in even more, and believe that he was the perfect man for the job! He's so relentless that he will not accept anything less than success! I think we might surprise some folks very soon! Not only on the field, but also in recruiting! Butch is saying all the right things, and selling these talented legacies on bringing Tennessee back to prominence! That's exactly what we need!

My wife and I are meeting up with 10 or so before and tailgating just like a regular game.........:baloon:

Reactions: 2 people
Bring 4 from Salem VA. Can not wait to see new energy and excitement for VOL football.

Me and the fam (5 total) will be there from upstate SC. I know several other friends and their families will be there too. Good weather please.

Will be there with the fam for our first O&W game. My son loves football, UT and the Titans so he is super excited.

BE THERE !
Sat., April 20th. 2pm

I`ve started 3 threads about the O&W game. We need to pack Neyland and break bamns record for Spring game att. I`ve been saying this for MONTHS! Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If they want to fill the stadium, they need to promote it. Last couple of years I haven't heard anything about the event from local channels.

Will be there with a group of 33. All of us coming from over 1000 miles away. Something tells me the product on the field is going to be all worth it. I have so been waiting for a little life to be pumped back into this program.

"LV your just a negavol". :p
No, I just wanted a capable coach. :)

Will be there with a group of 33. All of us coming from over 1000 miles away. Something tells me the product on the field is going to be all worth it. I have so been waiting for a little life to be pumped back into this program.

"LV your just a negavol". :p
No, I just wanted a capable coach. :)

Nice.

VN Store

Back