2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

Sentimore most definitely has NFL ability. The problem is he was motivated to play 8 good quarters last year. Tons of ability, questionable work ethic.

Heman Lathers has ditched some 3-4 weight and looks like the guy who started as a redshirt-freshman. Looks pretty good and shows some instincts I thought were lacking. He could play his way into a combine invite this week. His knee is problematic.

Zro got that nickname because he had three years of about zero-production. This was his healthiest year and showed his ability to run routes and run away from people. But his hangup is the hangup he has right now, he’s hurt AGAIN! The injury bug will scare lots of teams away.

BTW, this is so much more fun when you know that you’re talking about the guys who might get drafted after the guys you know will get drafted. Finally getting the talent level back to normal at Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
FWIW, no tweets about UNC FROM Quez or his dad. Just his dad saying what's up to coach ZA. At least we know they weren't so blown away they had to broadcast it on twitter.

Reactions: 1 person
Do kids tweet pics and stuff from their visits to other schools? With all these recruits following each other pictures of a bunch of dudes having a good time in our swanky locker room seems like a huge recruiting tool.

Ha no. I am a stone's throw from the high school now but I went to high school in Alaska. Im a Chugiak Mustang.

I do wish Lewsiville's high school had a better football team though.

Need to dump the wishbone...the two Flower Mound schools are a level above at this time
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't shortchange Da'Rick either. I know his time here was less than perfect, but he is an all around freak athlete with speed and strength. If he can keep his nose clean he'll be a star in the NFL

I think DR is the best out of that group right now, he just won't put up the wow numbers that CP and JH will imo. I hope I'm wrong and he balls out

Don't shortchange Da'Rick either. I know his time here was less than perfect, but he is an all around freak athlete with speed and strength. If he can keep his nose clean he'll be a star in the NFL

Da'Rick may turnout the best of all of them because of his physicalness.

I think DR is the best out of that group right now, he just won't put up the wow numbers that CP and JH will imo. I hope I'm wrong and he balls out

He's definitely not the fastest of them but I wouldn't be surprised if he were low 4.5 or high 4.4. The other guys could easily get in the 4.3's.

I may be alone in this, but I don't really care how well a guy does once he gets booted from UT. If a kid can't put the weed down long enough to get through college, he's not a Vol in my book. If noone ever mentions Tennessee when talking baout Da'Rick in the future,I would be fine with it.

Reactions: 2 people
I may be alone in this, but I don't really care how well a guy does once he gets booted from UT. If a kid can't put the weed down long enough to get through college, he's not a Vol in my book. If noone ever mentions Tennessee when talking baout Da'Rick in the future,I would be fine with it.

I can understand that viewpoint, but I personally think under a different coaching staff the whole situation may have played out very differently. When the guys who are supposed to be mentoring 18-23 year olds prove themselves incompetent it doesn't bode well.

I also look at it as Da'Rick played here two years to CP's one but I still think both of them are Vols, even saw Da'Rick retweet some people a while back when they said he was still a VFL

Sorry to hijack a recruiting thread with this, but Da'Rick's biggest problem was that he had an enabler at his side in Dools. Coming from a household that lacked a strong father figure, that was a recipe for what eventually happened to the kid.

If you look at the athletes who overcame that predicament, you'll notice they mostly had at least one drill sergeant type to get them on the right path.

Sorry to hijack a recruiting thread with this, but Da'Rick's biggest problem was that he had an enabler at his side in Dools. Coming from a household that lacked a strong father figure, that was a recipe for what eventually happened to the kid.

If you look at the athletes who overcame that predicament, you'll notice they mostly had at least one drill sergeant type to get them on the right path.

Exactly my point, I believe Da'Rick would have been here last season had we had a coach that would help him get straightened out rather than just allowing it to happen until having to kick him off them team.

VN Store

Back