2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

Wow just caught up on this thread. Dreaming about recruits? Some of you guys need to step away from the recruiting forum for a few days. Dreaming about 17yo boys is beyond creepy.

A friend of mine who knows Bowles' dad sent me this text:

I talked to drae's dad a few days ago, he said Drae was the host for marquez north this past weekend, said north had a great time and loved it but is torn between ut and unc

Makes me sad. Was hoping it was somewhat of a front to create some drama leading up to his decision. Was hoping he was basically a vol by now.

Hopefully he still will be.

I talked to drae's dad a few days ago, he said Drae was the host for marquez north this past weekend, said north had a great time and loved it but is torn between ut and unc

It makes sense when you think about it though. It seems like North is a loyal person and appreciates the opportunity to represent UNC and keep up state pride. I know people will disagree with this but I respect that in a recruit. I think that's just a testament to his character, and obviously I hope he comes here and I do think he will but I'll respect him either way.

Reactions: 1 person

This is way closer than some want to believe. Always thought this. Hope he makes the right decision for hinself and family.

I see this one like Morris. I think Morris is staying quiet because he is leaning toward staying with UCLA and does not want the home town pressure. I see North as staying quiet because the home town pressure would be rough if he announced for UT this early. JMO

I see this one like Morris. I think Morris is staying quiet because he is leaning toward staying with UCLA and does not want the home town pressure. I see North as staying quiet because the home town pressure would be rough if he announced for UT this early. JMO

My back is with your theory.
-T-

VN Store

Back