2013 Helmet Schedule

Looks we play a murder's row schedule annually ! Bring it !
Prospects signing with Tennessee have the opportunity to compete against the top teams in the nation. :yes:
Austin Peay, Western Kentucky and South Alabama? Murderer's row indeed!

I like that every SEC team (with the exception of A&M, Mizzou and Vandy) play at least one respectable non-conference opponent. Not only do we beat up each other but we also take on the elite in other conferences.

Show me another top conference whose non-conference ledger includes as many top tier opponents. SEC schools taking on TCU, Va Tech, OK State, Oregon, Clemson, FL State, Miami, Texas, GA Tech, Wash St, UNC.

I like how we have two weeks to prepare for S. Carolina in Neyland, while they have to make a long trip to Arky and then come to here back to back... I'm gonna go out on a limb a say we get that W.

I like that every SEC team (with the exception of A&M, Mizzou and Vandy) play at least one respectable non-conference opponent. Not only do we beat up each other but we also take on the elite in other conferences.

Show me another top conference whose non-conference ledger includes as many top tier opponents. SEC schools taking on TCU, Va Tech, OK State, Oregon, Clemson, FL State, Miami, Texas, GA Tech, Wash St, UNC.

Man......... what idiots decided to take on Oregon....... sure hope it's not at Oregon

:whistling:

VN Store

Back