2013 Authentic Home Techfit Jersey #45 with SEC patch

Jerseys are sweet but I haven't put on the pads in years. I want to breath in my jerseys these days. Maybe if I didn't have a wife and children I'd wear I skin tight outfit to get the ladies

So in your mind, every fan that wants to go to the game on Sat but doesn't have tickets should go to the ticket office to buy them instead of paying a scalper $10 for lower levels?

I understand your point to a degree, but when UT, Adidas, and the SEC charge $300 for a shirt (jersey), then I have no problem waiting for yao-jerseys to make a nearly exact replica for $20.

Only Adidas can make the official authentic Tennessee Jersey if someone puts the Adidas logo on a Tennessee Jersey and then sells it to the public it's a violation federal and state laws regarding copyright infringment; hence, the jersey is a counterfeit not a replica. So if you buy the counterfeit Jerseys, you are supporting the criminal organization in China, screwing Adidas, and Tennessee in the process. Adidas also makes replica Jerseys that are very reasonably priced, but more that the counterfeit version.

As for your comparison, of buying tickets from a scalper, you are missing the point that the scapler is selling you a genuine ticket, and not a counterfeit. The Tennessee Jersey from China, is a counterfeit and against the law to sell. Scalping tickets in Tennessee is not illegal.

I hope this helps.

Only Adidas can make the official authentic Tennessee Jersey if someone puts the Adidas logo on a Tennessee Jersey and then sells it to the public it's a violation federal and state laws regarding copyright infringment; hence, the jersey is a counterfeit not a replica. So if you buy the counterfeit Jerseys, you are supporting the criminal organization in China, screwing Adidas, and Tennessee in the process. Adidas also makes replica Jerseys that are very reasonably priced, but more that the counterfeit version.

As for your comparison, of buying tickets from a scalper, you are missing the point that the scapler is selling you a genuine ticket, and not a counterfeit. The Tennessee Jersey from China, is a counterfeit and against the law to sell. Scalping tickets in Tennessee is not illegal.

I hope this helps.

I get it, I just see it being eqaully criminal that Adidas feels the need to charge $300 for polyster.

Regarding the tickets, UT has already sold the tickets the scalper has in his hands. If you truly wanted to help UT then you would buy your tickets at the box-office until they were sold out.

Reactions: 1 person
The University, Adidas and the SEC desperately need that 280 dollar price differential.

The product which is a Tennessee Jersey bearing the Adidas and Techfit logos is the intellectual property of the University of Tennessee, not the Chinese or anyone else who may produce an illegal copy of the real thing.

I get it, I just see it being eqaully criminal that Adidas feels the need to charge $300 for polyster.

Regarding the tickets, UT has already sold the tickets the scalper has in his hands. If you truly wanted to help UT then you would buy your tickets at the box-office until they were sold out.

I don't disagree, the Jerseys that you are referring to that are selling for hundreds of dollars are overpriced in my opinion. But, that is their design, and intellectual property, so legally they can sell it for as much as they want or get.

I don't disagree, the Jerseys that you are referring to that are selling for hundreds of dollars are overpriced in my opinion. But, that is their design, and intellectual property, so legally they can sell it for as much as they want or get.

Nobody disagrees with you but nobody cares who it belongs to when you can get it a lot cheaper. Legal or not most don't really care.

Nobody disagrees with you but nobody cares who it belongs to when you can get it a lot cheaper. Legal or not most don't really care.

Nice! So you have no problem buying a counterfeit jersey and supporting the criminal organization in China that produced it for distribution and sale as long as you are getting a good deal. Well, I do have a problem with it, and I refuse to give those criminals in China a penny of my money. Especially, when I can get an Adidas Replica Tennessee Jersey for a very reasonable price instead of the counterfeit version from China.

Howdy, new member here. My family and I are currently stationed in Birmingham, AL. Deep in enemy waters haha. I'm trying to find an authentic Adidas Smokey Grey game jersey from 2013. ($300 dollar special) to buy outright or trade as I have a collection of 15+ game worns from the past 5 seasons. If you have one let me know, and maybe we can work a deal! My contact is aaronmcbee13@gmail.com. Thanks, contact me anytime! GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Howdy, new member here. My family and I are currently stationed in Birmingham, AL. Deep in enemy waters haha. I'm trying to find an authentic Adidas Smokey Grey game jersey from 2013. ($300 dollar special) to buy outright or trade as I have a collection of 15+ game worns from the past 5 seasons. If you have one let me know, and maybe we can work a deal! My contact is 865-394-4962 or aaronmcbee13@gmail.com. Thanks, contact me anytime! GO VOLS!

Orta had his for sale on Ebay but it was taken down before the auction was over --- maybe he will sell it, like he did the helmet, if he still has it. (Ebay link -- you can still send a question to him)Genuine Tennessee Volunteers Jersey | eBay

Last edited:
Awesome I messaged him on ebay. If anyone has his contact please let him knkw amd give him my above contacts. Thanks so much!

Quick note to hopefully get someone to oblige.. I have a decent selection of game used jerseys I can offer and or just buy one outright. The smokey grey I want DOES NOT have to be game worn. The adidas store $300 game model will do just fine! Will still trade or pay heavy for just the game model if needed! Cmon somebody! ;)

Howdy, new member here. My family and I are currently stationed in Birmingham, AL. Deep in enemy waters haha. I'm trying to find an authentic Adidas Smokey Grey game jersey from 2013. ($300 dollar special) to buy outright or trade as I have a collection of 15+ game worns from the past 5 seasons. If you have one let me know, and maybe we can work a deal! My contact is 865-394-4962 or aaronmcbee13@gmail.com. Thanks, contact me anytime! GO VOLS!

Here is another Ebay seller that might be able to locate one (he has a Jordan Mcrae authentic jersey listed ) you might want to message him and see, since he has a bunch of college authentic jerseys thesofasurfer | eBay

Here is another Ebay seller that might be able to locate one (he has a Jordan Mcrae authentic jersey listed ) you might want to message him and see, since he has a bunch of college authentic jerseys thesofasurfer | eBay

I contacted CBS Sports Auctions (where he said he got the McRae jersey from) and they have no record of it ever being listed.

I contacted CBS Sports Auctions (where he said he got the McRae jersey from) and they have no record of it ever being listed.
now he claims (in the description) he got it from UT --- I didnt notice before but it has an NBA logo on the size tag --and he claims NOW its an error jersey -- wouldnt trust this dude ---

Last edited:

VN Store

Back