2012 VolNation Official March Madness Contest [ENTER YOUR PICKS NOW]

I left Syracuse as my Champion, I figure with all of you having them go out in the second round I will pick up some points if they make a run somehow!

I left Syracuse as my Champion, I figure with all of you having them go out in the second round I will pick up some points if they make a run somehow!

me and you both will collect some points if that statement is true about everybody picking them out in the next round. i don't have them as a champ but I do have them making it further than round 2

This may be a shock to you guys, but I would like to announce that with the exit of Mizz, Memphis and Duke, I will not be the winner of this year's bracket contest. (Not that I've come remotely close in years past...)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that in the years that I have not filled out a bracket I enjoy watching the basketball more because it removes the stress of the impending failure of my bracket. Luckily, all of my Elite 8 are still in it and most of my Sweet 16, but hey, there's always time for that to be screwed up as well, like my first round picks were.

tied for 262nd...and dropping like a rock in a deep pond...good luck the rest of the way out guys.

VN Store

Back