'20 FL WR Joseph Wingate

We were just awaiting the hiring of an intern...mere formality. :)

BREAKING NEWS: New school for this young man so he can get more exposure and even better news Offensive Line Coach Will Friend stopped by the school today to checkout a senior on the team. Coach Will Friend asked Wingate to run a couple of routes and came away very impressed. Coach Friend informed Wingate he would definitely be back to speak with him so he can get to know more about the young talented receiver. VolNation do your fellow brother a favor and go follow this young man on Twitter to show him what it is like to be a part of the best fan base on the globe.

Reactions: 2 people
You do realize, of course, that the posters of this forum don't have the power to give this kid an offer, right?

By nature, I'm a sarcastic a-hole. So forgive my comments in this thread. I root for the kid to have all the success in the world. Still, I don't understand the constant bumping/spamming of this thread when he's not even been offered by the Vols. I can appreciate you being a family friend and being an advocate for him - but spamming this forum isn't going to help his cause.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back