#2 Spurs v. #6 Golden State

Duncan's 200th playoff game. That's another 2.5 seasons on those legs. Geez

Just started watching, what happened?

Spurs just went full on "Spurs mode". Made all the plays they needed to despite Parker and Ginobli having off nights shooting the ball.

As for the Warriors, they need a post up player in the worst way if they want to even consider being a contender.

Spurs just went full on "Spurs mode". Made all the plays they needed to despite Parker and Ginobli having off nights shooting the ball.

As for the Warriors, they need a post up player in the worst way if they want to even consider being a contender.

I meant to Barnes. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I meant to Barnes. Sorry for the misunderstanding

He took the ball to the rim and somebody went to defend it and his legs were unintentionally taken out from under him and he landed hard, almost parallel to the floor. He hit his face on the floor. It was right before halftime. During halftime he got 6 stitches and came back out in the 2nd half. In the 4th quarter he left the game with a headache. I haven't heard the latest, but its probably a concussion

He took the ball to the rim and somebody went to defend it and his legs were unintentionally taken out from under him and he landed hard, almost parallel to the floor. He hit his face on the floor. It was right before halftime. During halftime he got 6 stitches and came back out in the 2nd half. In the 4th quarter he left the game with a headache. I haven't heard the latest, but its probably a concussion

Damn that sucks, kid had been playing great.

VN Store

Back