#2 Oregon @ Oregon State

Looks I'm probably done watching this game after that touchdown by Oregon.

After that cheat penalty by the refs, I'm done watching. Oregon's guy was still in bounds when Oregon State shoved him. Awful call.

Adding to that, why did Oregon State not call a timeout with 55 seconds left? Guess the coach has no faith in his team. Could have gotten a big kick return. Oh well I guess. It's pretty clear why Oregon is 11-0 and Oregon State is 5-6. Their coach has made a few bad decisions in the first half.

And somehow Oregon misses the field goal. Oregon State is getting lucky.

Anyways... I really should stop watching this. I am just going to be disappointed when Oregon outscores Oregon State 30-3 in the second half. lol

Rob Beard is having an absolutely terrible finish to this season. He missed 2 in the Cal game. Missed 1 against Arizona but got it back cause of a penalty. Missed that FG right there.

Lock it up, Rob.

Really Rob? It was 29 yards.

Anyhow, the Ducks need to start playing better in the first half or else they'll find themselves down big against Auburn in the title game. They need to put an entire game together.

Rob Beard is having an absolutely terrible finish to this season. He missed 2 in the Cal game. Missed 1 against Arizona but got it back cause of a penalty. Missed that FG right there.

Lock it up, Rob.

You might need him in the NC game...Auburn can score with you.

You might need him in the NC game...Auburn can score with you.

What's weird is he was perfect on the season before that and lights out from everywhere on the field... short, long, left hash, right hash, etc.

Clearly something has gotten into him.

You know. I'm thinking about it now. Our kicking problems started in the Cal game. Which was the first game where Nate Costa (who was injured late in the game the week prior) was not the holder. Since Jackson Rice took over holding duties... we've had all sorts of problems in the kicking game.

Also, Jackson Rice, the normal punter and Costa's replacement as holder... is out. The Ducks burned a red shirt to use the Freshmen backup punter as the primary punter and holder today...

I think this is why we're missing FG's and avoiding punting at all costs. This kid is not really pulling his weight.

Going for it on 4th and 3 on your own 30?

I am sorry Oregon fans but I hope Cam Newton makes a fool out of Chip Kelly.

Honestly why put any d line in the game against Oregon?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back