2 hour countdown to Stokes decision......

I heard Stokes is being dropped off to the roof of Ayres via helicopter in an orange spacesuit, then he's going to shoot a flaming arrow into the river that will ignite a giant power T on the surface of the water. Book it.

Reactions: 2 people
I heard Stokes is being dropped off to the roof of Ayres via helicopter in an orange spacesuit, then he's going to shoot a flaming arrow into the river that will ignite a giant power T on the surface of the water. Book it.

And then hes going to remove the suit revealing a Florida jersey :whistling:

I've looked in several threads and clicked on a couple articles online and can find no mention of where he is announcing or whether it will be broadcast anywhere.

Can anyone fill me in? I'd like to watch/listen if possible. TIA.

I like what Patrick Brown's re-posting of Cam Clear's tweet.
Patrick Brown @patrickbrownTFP Close
Tennessee Fr tight end. RT @CLEARly_grindin: Going to support my guy Stokes tonight in my Vol swag as he announces his decision.
I hope that we we take this as a hint?

I've looked in several threads and clicked on a couple articles online and can find no mention of where he is announcing or whether it will be broadcast anywhere.

Can anyone fill me in? I'd like to watch/listen if possible. TIA.

Don't think anybody is covering the announcement. VQ should give the monthly fee back for not being there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Tbh, im a cats fan and would love him. A shame we dont have spots open.

Have fun UT. You'll need him :p

VN Store

Back