(2-6) #345 RPI CSU Bakersfield beats Cuonzo's Cal Team at Home

Looking at Bear Insider and it looks like Volnation the past few years. They did say the "hillbillies warned us." I take offense to that.

From Bear Insider:

Martin's "attacking" style
<snip>

Why? I travel all over the country on business and I wear my East TN hillbilly upbringing with pride. It was an absolute great place to grow up. Even if they say it with a sneer tone I AM a hillbilly and proud of it. I am also a college graduate and have a 25 yr engineering career behind me with more to come before I'm done.

But back on point of this thread I don't really follow B ball much but got back into it in recent years for obvious reasons. When Zo bolted like he did I thought we kind of deserved it but in hindsight I think we're back on track and Cal will have more troubles ahead. Yes even with the So MS history I think we will be fine. Other than KY who is absolutely loaded for bear the SEC looks fairly wide open this year anyway doesn't it?

Cuonzo described his offense as "attacking". I would call it many things, but "attacking" wouldn't be the 1st word on my list.

Had forgotten BTO's actual level of butthurt on the Zo issue and why he's been so snarky and in objective on ANYTHING Tyndall related...thanks DB. :salute:

I've never posted in the basketball forum before, and honestly I felt bad sometimes for BTO....but I had no idea he had posted something like that before lol. Maybe some of the ish is warrented.

I've never posted in the basketball forum before, and honestly I felt bad sometimes for BTO....but I had no idea he had posted something like that before lol. Maybe some of the ish is warrented.

it is to a point, but there's a couple of posters who are worse than him in their support of CM. Mysteriously, I haven't seen them post today.

That statement about the team not attacking the rim is spot on.

I've noticed with Tyndall we drive to the rim constantly. The shots don't always drop but it's nice to see the aggressiveness and fearlessness in the paint.

This college basketball season has been ripe with upsets including NJIT and Eastern Michigan beating Michigan which probsbly makes Beilien's job shaky.

BUMP for Classic Cuonzo team beating #21 Washington, only to lose to 7-7 Washington State (rip 139) 2 days later.

Coaches never call a timeout with a few seconds left to draw up a play. CDT has never done that. How do I know that. I don't, I just hate Zo so much and want to see him fail that I will say anything negative when it's Zo related regardless of whether or not it's true or even makes sense.

Reactions: 3 people
Coaches never call a timeout with a few seconds left to draw up a play. CDT has never done that. How do I know that. I don't, I just hate Zo so much and want to see him fail that I will say anything negative when it's Zo related regardless of whether or not it's true or even makes sense.

Shocking to hear...always thought you were a Zo fan. :sad:

Shoutout to Zo for leading cal to three straight losses. Bear world is in a complete meltdown. Hang in there guys!

Shoutout to Zo for leading cal to three straight losses. Bear world is in a complete meltdown. Hang in there guys!

not only losses but losses to two bad teams..USC and WSU combined for 42 losses last year

Washington St 3-15 12 .167 10-21 .323 L1
USC 2-16 13 .111 11-21 .344 L2

after losing 5 in a row, rumor out of Cal is Cuonzo has started a petition begging TN fans to take him back.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back