1st Half vs MIZZOU The Good, The Bad & The UGLY

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
Good: Hurd Running the ball
Bad: DeBord play calling
UGLY: MIZZOU Offense EVERYWHERE and Tennessee Offense in the Red Zone

Reactions: 2 people
What on earth is wrong with the play calling!?!? Mizzou doesn't have a clue what's coming.

What on earth is wrong with the play calling!?!? Mizzou doesn't have a clue what's coming.
No, they don't. 3 straight plays using Kamara...who could guess that was coming? Pffft

tumblr_nirdojTZZ51smmsbuo1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I think the OP means the plays have not allowed any passes up the middle. (okay, maybe that is me but hey, I can blame it on someone else), I am not fussing about the calls, we are moving the ball, its odd how we get "Bunked" up in the red zone. Overall what I expected at this point, Hurd and Kamara are doing well I am glad they wear Orange.

Good: Hurd Running the ball
Bad: DeBord play calling
UGLY: MIZZOU Offense EVERYWHERE and Tennessee Offense in the Red Zone

Yeah that damn Debord and his stupid play calling!! It's all his fault Dobbs has missed two wide open guys!!

We have a good lead and have been dominant against a team that's playing with a ton of emotion, chill out.

We're up 16-0 on the road against one of the best defenses in the country.

I'd say things are largely good at the moment.

I thought the fake field goal was brilliant to try and draw them offside. Didn't work but very clever attempt considering we got them like that last year.

The play calling has been great! The execution by the QB has not

He's 12 of 17 and a hard run to end the half. Sorry he hasn't thrown for 200 against a top 10 defense. We are up with not finishing 3 drives in the red zone. I can live with that.

The Good: Playcalling, Defense, Hurd & Kamara
The Bad: Execution in the Red Zone by Everyone
The Ugly: Dobbs' Arm

VN Store

Back