'19 TN RB Da'Joun Hewitt

He will (or should) dispell any worries in the camps. He reminds me of another under the radar NFL via Nashville RB, Orleans Darkwa. Hopefully we give him a good look

It really hurt me how Kiffin and staff did Orleans coming out of his JR season. He went to camp and showed out but was a lesser name because of the guys that wer e at the camp. Still to this day I'm still amazed at the talent they had there that day. His success recently for the NY Giants makes me happy because that kid works his tail off.

Reactions: 1 person
“Hewitt is close to 200 pounds now, with interest this week from Florida and Oklahoma State. Some believe Hewitt is very underrated and may be the best running back in the state. ”
VQ

Yes he's gained the weight and hasn't lost any speed. I seriously doubt the slight increase would hurt him anyways as he is a relentless worker.

Was looking at the Tennessee prospect rankings on 247 and noticed he committed to Purdue.

Him, along with Chico - who committed to GT yesterday - and Gyasi Mattison are the three potentially underrated sleeper players in TN that I was intrigued by.

Oh well. Wish the kid nothing but the best and I hope former almost Vols coach Jeff Brohm can do great things for the kid.

“Hewitt is close to 200 pounds now, with interest this week from Florida and Oklahoma State. Some believe Hewitt is very underrated and may be the best running back in the state. ”
VQ

This is very true but the thing is playing at Davidson Aca is very small scale small ball. Many coaches waited and waited and thus why he made his commitment to Brohm. I'd say it still not over but he's a loyal kid.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back