'19 NC S Lannden Zanders

Interesting.

He said a lot of things that seemed a little far fetched. Like he's trying to generate more interest and increase his recruiting profile. Imo. I don't really have any issues with it if that's the case but a lot of his quotes seem exaggerated.

He said a lot of things that seemed a little far fetched. Like he's trying to generate more interest and increase his recruiting profile. Imo. I don't really have any issues with it if that's the case but a lot of his quotes seem exaggerated.

Or maybe just gullible

But he’s already narrowed his recruitment down to two schools, so it doesn’t make sense that he’s putting lines out there to build hype for himself.

But he’s already narrowed his recruitment down to two schools, so it doesn’t make sense that he’s putting lines out there to build hype for himself.

Maybe but those seem to be the only big schools recruiting him so not like he's narrowing much down. Maybe they told him all those things but they probably tell all recruits those things. I don't have any problems with what he said just taking a grade of slaw outlook on it.

[twitter]983466092101361666[/twitter]

Mini-Polamalu wins points with me for wearing a Resevoir Dogs shirt

Reactions: 5 people
He donates his hair to people that have cancer, i mean damn.

And oh by the way, watch his film. Venables wants him for a reason. The kid is athletic, rangy, has great instincts and can play.

tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

I like Clemson there in the end but he hasn't decided yet. Vols still in it. I think he's a potential stud. He's only 16. Has a great frame. Smart, athletic. Tennessee wants him BAD.

-Simonton

We are number one at being runner up!

Except when we beat out Alabama for DWA and Clemson for Flowers and a lot of schools for JJ and Miss State for Carvin and UGA for Taylor and Cal for Shrout. With a coaching staff two months on the job.

Reactions: 3 people
Nice spin attempt. We missed on many more.

Which makes zero sense I mean coming off a 4-8 season with an entirely new coaching staff hired 2 weeks before a first time ever early signing period. We literally should’ve signed everyone. Scientific studies show were the only school to not get the players we want. Ugh!

What’s crazy is in another thread where it’s posted that Simonton says a 3 Star DE could be the next to commit, you make a post mocking signing 3 Stars.

Then in this thread where its posted that Simonton says this 3 Star safety might pick Clemson, and you’re lamenting being a “runner up.”

It’s almost as though you just want to ***** and whine over something.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back