'19 JUCO OL Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu

Well they better. Not like they are everywhere in huge numbers. I guess the opposite is true for the Chinese. Explains why you don't see many Chinese diners at Chinese restaurants.

Speaking as a Chinese person, if you see a Chinese customer at a Chinese restaurant, then it’s probably legit lol

Reactions: 1 person
timeline_1471749551_00032.jpg

Speaking as a Chinese person, if you see a Chinese customer at a Chinese restaurant, then it’s probably legit lol

If I see a hole in the wall Chinese or Mexican food place and I don't see any kinfolk not including their family in there it's a bad sign. If I do then it's the spot to be.

If I see a hole in the wall Chinese or Mexican food place and I don't see any kinfolk not including their family in there it's a bad sign. If I do then it's the spot to be.

Out here, you can walk into a hole in the wall Mexican Restaurant filled with gringos, and it can still be great. The culture is too strong, and wide spread, most people that have lived out here 20+ yrs know good, authentic Mexican.

Chinese, I'm heading to Chinatown!

Last edited:
I wish this was in Nashville, it's actually in Franklin

Yes, that’s right. My daughter lived in Nashville, then Franklin when she told me the restaurant opened out there just for Marcus. Hope they’re doing well, thst’s the only one on the other side of the country that I know of.

coming from Mount Juliet makes the decision just a little harder. But, it is damn good, the Bulgolgi fries are delicious

Yeah that’s definitely a little longer of a drive for you. Bulgolgi fries sounds like it might be my new favorite meal though. I’m definitely checking that out.

VN Store

Back