'19 HI DT Faatui Tuitele

IMO... the hardest spot for JP to recruit will be NG in his 3-4 scheme. They don't attack, the basically take up space for LB's to operate. It's a boring position that doesn't rack up many stats and will be a challenge to convince HS kids otherwise. Most kids want to get "in the action" with sacks, TFL's etc. The NG technique isn't designed for that.

Lots of 3-4 in the NFL now though. Playing NT well is a good way to find yourself collecting a paycheck in 3-4 years.

St Louis is a perennial powerhouse in Hawaii. Always get the best of the best. Same school as Tua at Bama. Them Sole's (pronounced SOUL-E) have good quickness and power. Legs like KMac aren't unusual for Samoans.

Let’s hope he doesn’t play like KMac

Would love to see a Polynesian pipeline to Tennessee, especially from a powerhouse like St. Louis. Played against those big, strong mofos back in high school and they are some mean/rugged ball players

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a pretty big guy. 6'4, 6'5 anywhere from 290-310. Broad as a barn door. It takes a lot to make me look tiny. Only twice have I felt small as an adult. Once when I met Aaron Douglas (rip) and once when I met a Samoan at a gym in Florida and he asked me to spot him. He was 6'8 every bit of 385 and was all muscle. He looked like something out of a science fiction movie.

Was he benching? How much?

VN Store

Back