'19 GA DT Tru Thompson

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
4_4324030.jpg

Tru Thompson
Loganville, GA (Grayson)
Defensive Tackle
Wt 330 CLASS OF 19
Height is listed at 5-11, 6-0, 6'1, & 6-2 so idk :)

247 Profile
Rivals Profile
Scout Profile
Hudl

Think FSU & Miami offered last year, Florida offered recently. Teammate of Owen Pappoe & Kenyatta Watson II

Has visited Tennessee but we have not offered yet, definitely one to keep an eye one though

Reactions: 3 people
I just wanted to come in and say what a mighty fine looking thread this is. It's got a picture. It's got stats underneath. Below that are the links people like to go to. Then it's followed up with some extra information.

Very nicely done. :thumbsup:

I hope Tony is taking notes. :)

Reactions: 3 people
I just wanted to come in and say what a mighty fine looking thread this is. It's got a picture. It's got stats underneath. Below that are the links people like to go to. Then it's followed up with some extra information.

Very nicely done. :thumbsup:

I hope Tony is taking notes. :)

The only thing I've not been including has been stats. I still don't know if I will do that or not. Thanks for making me think even more there Mr. BaldBiker! :p:)

Jimmy Noonan was one of my favorite VFL's, 5'10 and around 260.
I believe he was a 1980 Team Captain....
I always wondered what happened to Noonan, do you know what he is up to now? :hi:

i lived in Gibbs during my Fr year and saw Jimmy quite a bit. He was very quite, but had that look where nobody would mess with him. Seemed to be a good guy.

Jimmy Noonan was given the nickname of "Tasmanian Devil" by Andy Spiva

I recall in a game, can't remember who UT was playing but Noonan knocked out or hurt the top 3 centers for that team. He was a beast!!!!! :hi:

VN Store

Back