'19 FL PG Tre Mann

Barnes and Co will eventually get a top ranked player. I hope he gets one that is a team player, with the work ethic it takes the make the league.

Damn. I just don't get it. SEC regular season champs, pre-season Top 10 team and UT/Barnes has brought in one (?) Top 100 player since he has been here. Barnes is a well known coach, who every kid in high school knows coached Kevin Durant in college. This is effing deressing. Well, I guess UT needs to win another SEC championship and make at least, an elite 8 run and maybe we can pull a top 50 player, then. Can't wait for the basketball season to start, this off-season has sucked

Thought that the FBI kerfluffle would clean this crap up. That's looking impotent. I wish that the IRS would start nailing some of those taking (and not reporting) payments to sign.

But but but... like I said in the recruiting thread, I do not expect Barnes to land any of his top targets.

I wonder if on his original commit date he was going to commit to Tennessee like all signs were pointing to. How did Florida pull this out from under us? It seems so weird that Barnes shows up with KD with everything trending towards us, then poof, things start going downhill.

I wonder if on his original commit date he was going to commit to Tennessee like all signs were pointing to. How did Florida pull this out from under us? It seems so weird that Barnes shows up with KD with everything trending towards us, then poof, things start going downhill.
Family pressure or money

VN Store

Back