'19 CA CB Chris Steele (Florida commit)

So since he signed with someone else, we didnt really need him right? Or our guys we have committed are better?

Transferring from Florida already. Judging from what I’ve seen it was more of a coaching staff thing than it was him actually being troubled. They didn’t move his dorm and he felt unsafe around Jalon Jones, causing him to lose trust in Mullen

So um, maybe we look here if Harris doesn’t qualify? At least give it a go. Especially now that Derrick Ansley is here

Reactions: PA Vol
Transferring from Florida already. Judging from what I’ve seen it was more of a coaching staff thing than it was him actually being troubled. They didn’t move his dorm and he felt unsafe around Jalon Jones, causing him to lose trust in Mullen

So um, maybe we look here if Harris doesn’t qualify? At least give it a go. Especially now that Derrick Ansley is here

Hes a usc lock imo

He’ll be in the PAC 12 next year. Maybe USC with ITS and Regulators son.

With USC's set of circumstances it would not be a surprise to see USC go after the same guy who was once committed. I'm sure he'll apply to be eligible immediately. He has a pretty good case too with R. Kelly (Jalon Jones) being his roommate

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back