'18 TN WR Tykee Kellogg

Honestly, the kid needs to get his sh!t together. His chances to go to a D1 school might have went up in smoke, by getting kicked off his team in his senior year. I was a pot smoking teenager at one time, also, so I understand making mistakes at that age. So hopefully, he will make some changes in his lifestyle and get a shot to play some college ball, but my advice, keep your mouth shut on twitter.

Reactions: 1 person
Kid that is very talented, with a coach that will let ALOT of stuff slide if a player is talented, still finds a way to get completely kicked off the team and he is trying to throw shade. Lmao!

You cared enough to comment.

This comment has never made sense to me. People write on message boards all the time and it makes no sense.

The response to this will most likely be "get over yourself". Well, it may not now because I just said it, but he is definitely wanting to write it.

Y'all mad because it's true.
Dude is a committed to an awful program. If we flipped him I’m guessing you’d be one of the first to say it’s a garbage commit to accept.

So do his comments hold much weight? Nah. There’s a reason he is a Texas State Rebel or whatever tf they are 😂

This dude cant even stay on his HS team, imagine what he would be into as a college player... we don't need crap like that

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back