'18 TN RB Master Teague

Word is around here coaches in this area think he's going to blow up nationally this year. Speed, vision, and now size.

Let's allow this season to play out.

What's this allow a season to play out stuff? We can't wait! He signs in 18 months!! Need him right now...actually needed him yesterday. Hope we aren't slow-wraying him.

Reactions: 3 people
Word is around here coaches in this area think he's going to blow up nationally this year. Speed, vision, and now size.

Let's allow this season to play out.

I hope so, I'd love to see Blackman back on top this year. Are you in the Blackman area?

What's this allow a season to play out stuff? We can't wait! He signs in 18 months!! Need him right now...actually needed him yesterday. Hope we aren't slow-wraying him.

No slow play. He needs to be the featured back for a couple of games.

Jr needs to start failing grades so he can stay in high school and help recruit. It's the only plausible course of action.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I'm telling you right now, Blackman lost quite a bit. Teague is an absolute animal. He hasn't gotten the opportunity yet to showcase, but he is going to tear it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Mr. football in his future

I'm telling you right now, Blackman lost quite a bit. Teague is an absolute animal. He hasn't gotten the opportunity yet to showcase, but he is going to tear it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Mr. football in his future

Starter at Blackman at our house right now just told me Teague could be the best player he's seen since being there.

That tells me a lot. This kid is a Senior and played on the same team as JJ.

Reactions: 1 person
Starter at Blackman at our house right now just told me Teague could be the best player he's seen since being there.

Siegel boy over here. Y'all have a special one for sure.!

I'd be interested to know how he compares to Mathers.

One thing you notice right off the bat is that he is much more physical than T.

Teague more physical than I'tavius? I only watched the hudl posted above, but I didn't get that.

Definitely appears more explosive than Mathers, but Mathers was pretty darn physical.

No slow play. He needs to be the featured back for a couple of games.

I know...just goofing off with the whole Wray situation, and de1 saying he and his family were upset that it took us so long to offer.

Teague more physical than I'tavius? I only watched the hudl posted above, but I didn't get that.

Definitely appears more explosive than Mathers, but Mathers was pretty darn physical.

I think just the opposite. IM was extremely explosive....was his best trait. He never had to be super physical between the tackles. Master will excel between the tackles, imo, plus with enough pop to break away. I think he has a chance to be a better overall back than "I" was. He's already bigger than he was at this point.

Count me in the camp that thinks he will explode this season.

I think just the opposite. IM was extremely explosive....was his best trait. He never had to be super physical between the tackles. Master will excel between the tackles, imo, plus with enough pop to break away. I think he has a chance to be a better overall back than "I" was. He's already bigger than he was at this point.

Count me in the camp that thinks he will explode this season.

I put on old Mathers' highlights to make sure I wasn't crazy. He ran pretty aggressively; very difficult to bring down.

He was explosive too, I just think Teague egdes him there. We'll see more this year now that he's running things.

VN Store

Back