'18 TN OT Ryan Winkel

Haha, I agree with you, nobody knows, main thing is gotta hope the new strength coach is good. That's a big part of it. Good strength coach will turn these guys into machines

A good strength coach paired with a competent OL coach is what we've been needing for several years.

Reactions: 1 person
Met Ricky Morton back stage at a Jackyl concert. TV makes those guys look a lot bigger.. I'm 5'10" and he was at least two inches shorter than me..

I saw Andre the Giant in an airport, he was without any doubt the biggest human being ever seen in my life

I saw Andre the Giant in an airport, he was without any doubt the biggest human being ever seen in my life

Years ago I was on a flight with Jerry Lawler. I was not close to him, but he is not a big guy by no means.

I met Doug Atkins in 1986. He was a big guy. We shook hands and his hands where 3 times the size of a normal man.

I also saw a wrestler in a Marriott in ATL that was called Big John stud.. huge dude .. maybe 6’10” 350lbs give or take 50

I was 4 rows away from El Gigante at WCW Halloween Havoc when I was around 5-6. He made my dad look like a 5th grader.

I also saw a wrestler in a Marriott in ATL that was called Big John stud.. huge dude .. maybe 6’10” 350lbs give or take 50

There are wrestling matches between him and Andre the Giant, Andre dwarfs him. It's unreal how big Andre was.

Andre the giant lived not to far from me in NC down in ellerbe. Huge guy. Very nice. I know one of the Assaisins tag team. No bigger than me other than some excess weight. Great great guy. He can tell some stories. Said all the bad guys were awesome and would do anything for you. Most of the good guys were pricks. And I remember Big John Stud. He was a well know bad guy

And climb a rope straight up a cliff while carrying three other people. It was inconceivable.

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

princessbridevizzini.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

princessbridevizzini.jpg

Clearly you have a staggering intellect.

Late to the wrestling talk, but....

Saw The Rock in an airport in DC. Bigger than I would have imagined.

Years (and years) ago, there was a country and western nightclub in Knoxville called Desperados. Three wrestlers came in after an intown show. Sid Vicious was a huge individual. One of the Midnight Rockers was there, Shawn Michaels. This was before he became a huge star in the WWE. He had to be only about 5'10" or so. Definitely not 6'0" as that is how tall I am. I don't recall who the third one was, but he wasn't very tall either. I don't think it was the other Rocker, Marty Jannetty, but another wrestler.

Ah, the Midnight Rockers were fun to watch. Style was much like the Rock and Roll Express.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back