'18 TN LB Justice Dingle

Regardless of who we play this year, the schedule is the most favorable it's been in a long time. No long stretches of grueling games. We could actually surprise this year.

Nothing in stone with some new key starters this year, but there is some hope that it can be better than a lot are predicting.

Key injuries and QB and LB play are my top concerns

Reactions: 1 person
Key injuries and QB and LB play are my top concerns

I don't count injuries in my concern list just because there is no way of predicting them and usually nothing that can be done about them. I do agree with the QB and LB play. Would probably add DB to that list too. It's because those are the biggest unknowns. Could be ok...good...great...we just don't know right now.

I don't count injuries in my concern list just because there is no way of predicting them and usually nothing that can be done about them. I do agree with the QB and LB play. Would probably add DB to that list too. It's because those are the biggest unknowns. Could be ok...good...great...we just don't know right now.

I'm having faith in the talent at DB we have, with new coaching.

It definitely feels like some spring boomage is on the way in the form of multiple instate commitments.

This could very well be true, but after the last two classes were short available spots at the end, when they could have been used, I think we are going to take a slower path towards filling this class.

I would like to think that the days of having 20 commits by September 1 are over.

This could very well be true, but after the last two classes were short available spots at the end, when they could have been used, I think we are going to take a slower path towards filling this class.

I would like to think that the days of having 20 commits by September 1 are over.

I'm will to bet there are 4 instate commits and they are all 4 star players on or around O&W game time.

I think this is somewhat accurate but it depends on who the commits would be. I think we would gladly take most of these TOP in state guys (and out of state guys, for Newt) as early as they want to commit. Of course I have no inside knowledge of where the coaches rank them on their board.

Dingle (6-foot-2, 235 pounds), from Bowling Green, Ky., was one of many Vol targets at Sunday’s loaded NPA showcase event in Nashville and talked about his interest in Tennessee.

“I like Tennessee a lot right now, there one of the schools that I talk to the most,” Dingle said. “I like coach Thigpen a lot. That’s a good relationship. We probably talk every other day. He really does a good job of staying in touch with me. We talk about a lot of different things, not just football. “I’m trying to get back to Tennessee soon, I haven’t been back there since junior day.”

“Being from Tennessee I still consider myself an in-state guy even though I moved away, I definitely say I’m from Tennessee,” Dingle said. Dingle also observed that he sees more than a little similarity between himself and current Vol middle linebacker Darrin Kirkland Jr.

“I think I have a pretty similar game to Darrin Kirkland, we’re close to the same size. I think we’re similar players,” he shared. “Coach Thigpen has told me that they like me at the MIKE position. He thinks that I’d be a good fit in their scheme. “I’ve watched them a lot and I think that scheme, the way they use the MIKE, that it would be a good fit for me.”

Dingle said he expects to return to Tennessee for a visit most likely in June. Getting him back on campus in the summer will be key because as of now he hopes to end his recruitment at the close of summer. “I’d like to decide by the end of the summer. I don’t want to be thinking about recruiting during my football season,” he said of his timeline. “I think I’ll take advantage of that early signing period in December.”

-VQ

Reactions: 4 people
God I'm immature

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, because of his name alone, this kid has to a hitter! Lets gettem, make fun of him and let him flatten RB's!!!!

Justice Dingle, LB, Bowling Green (Ky.) High School – Dingle is a thick inside linebacker prospect that seems like he'd be limited laterally. He showcased some ability to move in that regard that is uncommon for a 245-pounder. Tennessee, Kentucky and Louisville are among his offers.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back