'18 TN DB Brendon Harris (UT Commit 5/19/17)

Hyams this morning mentioned something about the kid from chatt(didn't say a name) decommitted likely because the staff quit contacting him because they didn't feel he was doing as well this season

Is this the one he's talking about? Wasn't sure if there were others from Chattanooga

Said the same about one of our Georgia decommits, again without mentioning a name. Wasn't sure if he's just trying to defend the staff or if true

Last edited:
Hyams this morning mentioned something about the kid from chatt(didn't say a name) decommitted likely because the staff quit contacting him because they didn't feel he was doing as well this season

Is this the one he's talking about? Wasn't sure if there were others from Chattanooga

Said the same about one of our Georgia decommits, again without mentioning a name. Wasn't sure if he's just trying to defend the staff or if true

Jatavious Harris is the GA kid.

He has not had a great year. I have a friend that’s a Vol fan on one of the staff’s that played them. He was not impressed. This is when Harris was still committed so I was surprised to hear him talk as negatively as he did.

he plays lazy, imo. I've seen him play 3 or 4 times and I guess I didn't want to admit what I saw until he decommitted

VN Store

Back