'18 TN ATH Joseph Norwood

They're both from Memphis. Just sayin'.

Also, not a problem.

Ummmmm...Last I heard, Memphis is in Tennessee (wish it was in Arkansas)

If keeping kids in state is a priority, then losing 2 of the top 5 already is a problem. just sayin'.

Reactions: 2 people

If keeping kids in state is a priority, then losing 2 of the top 5 already is a problem. just sayin'.

Like West Memphis, Arkansas?

Memphis is closer to LSU and a number of other schools than it is to UT. The wall around the state idea is overblown anyway. Talent is talent.

Reactions: 6 people

Memphis is closer to LSU and a number of other schools than it is to UT. The wall around the state idea is overblown anyway. Talent is talent.

I hear ya! Then people (not you) need to stop the "wall" talk around the state and quit being upset when top in state talent goes elsewhere.

Yea...Memphis should be incorporated by West Memphis!

I wish we could get folks like Newt on board with this idea.

I was looking at Kentucky's commitment list and it looks like Norwood committed to UK yesterday.

edit: sorry, my bad, I guess I was on the wrong page somehow. Shows as MTSU when I looked again.

Last edited:

Pruitt should have never made the comment about building a wall around the state.

If we could give Memphis to Arkansas, it would raise the IQ of both states. :good!:

Reactions: 5 people
lots of robertsons in Texas...you should be eating those anyway they are bad for you, bad dog!

The Robertson’s I like is right across the Oklahoma border. Ain’t gonna eat none of my own kind if those Commies take over operations. :yuck:

VN Store

Back