'18 RB Madre London (Grad Transfer Committed to UT)

lightning comes before thunder

giphy.gif

Flat Earth idea! thunder actually comes first, but light travels faster than sound!

I’m no scientimologist but I thought the thunder was created from lightning breaking the sound barrier/causing rapidly heated air to expand.

Edit: after a quick google search, it is determined that I am, in fact,
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
#21? #31?

Attachments

• DE3638E9-1ED7-4FDA-A747-602787D593D5.jpg
    DE3638E9-1ED7-4FDA-A747-602787D593D5.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 18
When Lewis was here at UT he struggled a little his last season. I told a buddy that his problem was that he was too explosive for college. He would take a hand-off and boom, he would hit the line of scrimmage. His last season his speed and power had blown up so much his OL couldn't open up holes fast enough for him, he would hit it before it developed. I told my buddy that he would be a better pro than a college player, he ran for 2000 one year, not bad.:bow2:

Last edited:
When Lewis was here at UT he struggled a little his last season. I told a buddy that his problem was that he was too explosive for college. He would take a hand-off and boom, he would hit the line of scrimmage. His last season his speed and power had blown up so much his OL couldn't open up holes fast enough for him, he would hit it before it developed. I told my buddy that he would be a better pro than a college player, he ran for 2000 one year, not bad.:bow2:

I think he either wasn’t back to 100% physically or he was coasting somewhat trying to protect himself from another injury before being drafted.

I think he either wasn’t back to 100% physically or he was coasting somewhat trying to protect himself from another injury before being drafted.

He also went through some insane training program before that season I think. I remember he wanted to drop body fat and get leaner and quicker, obviously for the NFL. That wasn't his style though. I think he was still a top 5 pick though, even after a disappointing Jr. year. Anyway, I think London will be a guy we can count on to get us those 3rd and 2's. I sure as he** hope so, it seems like the last 10 years that has been a passing down and distance.

He also went through some insane training program before that season I think. I remember he wanted to drop body fat and get leaner and quicker, obviously for the NFL. That wasn't his style though. I think he was still a top 5 pick though, even after a disappointing Jr. year. Anyway, I think London will be a guy we can count on to get us those 3rd and 2's. I sure as he** hope so, it seems like the last 10 years that has been a passing down and distance.

You misspelled hgh and steroids.

VN Store

Back