'18 MS RB Fabian Franklin

Sorry, if it came across that way, but that's not what I meant. When I say one of my boys, I mean one of my good friends. I was under the impression that Franklin and Murphy played on the same team in high school, I was hoping they were good friends and that would be a recruiting benefit

Lol, I know

English is a funny thing

I'm no writer, but I believe "boy/best friend" is naturally understood to be "boyfriend / best friend."

It could certainly just be my perspective, I'd like to know how others instinctively understand it

English scholars, help us out!

I think you just missed this, I understood what he meant.. He's my boy, just means a close friend..

I'm no writer, but I believe "boy/best friend" is naturally understood to be "boyfriend / best friend."

It could certainly just be my perspective, I'd like to know how others instinctively understand it

English scholars, help us out!

It is easy. Just say he is a friend.

tumblr_mkcgfpz0nG1r6okc8o1_1364429366_cover.jpg

All you have to say is "I'm not from LSU" and that'll pretty much do it.

Originally Posted by FiremedicVOL127:
If I'm Coach Jones I'm on the phone tryin to persuade this coach to take a Offensive QC position on our staff to build some inroads to NOLA

That's CRG job

I see ya both missed my point entirely............

I see ya both missed my point entirely............

They aren't mad about WHO got fired, they are mad about HOW they were fired. Everybody on Vol Nation knew about Wells and Hoke back in early January. They were honest with recruits that this was something that was probably going to happen. Coach O went all Yaw Yaw and did it behind everybody's backs.

I understand your point about hiring the guy, but he really was demoted because he's not that good at recruiting.

Hmm, anyone got anything here? Would be awesome with Teague looking like he may be headed elsewhere.

Hmm, anyone got anything here? Would be awesome with Teague looking like he may be headed elsewhere.

I don't think Teague is "looking like he may be headed elsewhere". We have a battle on our hands for him but the battle isn't already lost.

"LSU hasn't offered Fabian yet, but he's waiting on the Tigers to do so. Think the Vols have a couple others RBs they like a little more right now."

- Simonton

This RB board has me wondering...

Nobody knows the RB board.

For all we know, the top of the board may be 2 of the RBs that were at Jr. day this past week.

Reactions: 1 person
"LSU hasn't offered Fabian yet, but he's waiting on the Tigers to do so. Think the Vols have a couple others RBs they like a little more right now."

- Simonton

This RB board has me wondering...

It has me wondering how in tune Simonton is. As new as he is, he needs to prove his recruiting information is reliable. According to him, if we don't want Franklin or Teague, who is it?

It has me wondering how in tune Simonton is. As new as he is, he needs to prove his recruiting information is reliable. According to him, if we don't want Franklin or Teague, who is it?

Simonton covered UT for AJC and SECC before joining VQ. From reading his posts and seeing him on videos in the short time he's been on VQ he seems to know his job pretty well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back