'18 LA WR Ja'Marr Chase(Kansas De-commit)

I wonder if the sharks have McElwain week?

It's probably just a montage of scenes. One scene shows Mac delivering pizzas to a shark sorority house. In one scene, Mac is a masseuse in a shark massage parlor. There is also one where Mac is a student at Shark University and needs a passing grade on his final to graduate but has been doing poorly in class. It's all horrible and really low quality production.

Reactions: 1 person
where did Florida even come from.. Chase was my guy/receiver for this class.. I was okay with him not coming here and going to TCU or LSU but man I was blindsided last night.. I've been hyping chase up for months now.. freaking trash man

I HATE THE GATORS!!!

recruiting is heartbreak

where did Florida even come from.. Chase was my guy/receiver for this class.. I was okay with him not coming here and going to TCU or LSU but man I was blindsided last night.. I've been hyping chase up for months now.. freaking trash man

I HATE THE GATORS!!!

recruiting is heartbreak

it gon b ok doe

I HATE THE GATORS!!!

recruiting is heartbreak

He was flirting with UF before his announcements and said they would jump into his finalist if staff would recruit him harder. After his announcement fell through he decided to take a multiple day trip and committed yesterday before leaving.

Honestly I'm not too sure it last You have to treat these La kids as +1 types and continue to recruit them and your board. UF has some decisions to make at WR with 3 others planning on announcing this week.

I HATE THE GATORS!!!

recruiting is heartbreak

Even Chase is like your type of RB, big and physical. Of all the WRs, I have seen video on, Chase and Austin are by far the strongest and most physical. Plus, they have really good speed. Chase was my 3rd favorite WR behind Tommy Bush and Austin.

oh I know but I was devastated when he went committed to Florida.. trust me I know hes not coming here (especially with our coaching situation) but the fact that's he isnt going to florida and I don't have to see him in blue and orange every year is enough for the post ! plus I have no issue with TCU that's where he was supposed to go anyways.. plus TCU is 20 min away in the chance I ever wanna go watch him

VN Store

Back