'18 JUCO OL Badara Traore

"LSU is going to visit 4* committ Traore Friday to convince him not to make the trip to Knoxville. If he does in fact make the trip look for a commitment to the Vols."
From a poster on VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Give me this guy and Wallace and let's get back to Hs guys. Would go along way in solidifying things

This guy left tackle, Chance Hall right tackle, Trey Smith guard, and the two other juco guys. That's not a bad offensive line on paper.

This guy left tackle, Chance Hall right tackle, Trey Smith guard, and the two other juco guys. That's not a bad offensive line on paper.

Maybe Ricmond instead of Hall at RT.. There is speculation as to whether Hall will even be playing...

Maybe Ricmond instead of Hall at RT.. There is speculation as to whether Hall will even be playing...

I think Richmond would make a good guard as well. Got to get the mentality part of it down. That's not to hard to do right?

I know we’ll get our share of high school prospects, but I definitely wouldn’t mind at least half the class being juco.

No way. Most jucos are in juco for a reason. I don't mind taking a half dozen or so to fill some holes. But alot of jucos don't pan out. You can't take that many. I would rather take a few other high school guys and develop them for the future. We can sign a few juco guys and maybe win 7-8 games next year. We need to recruit for the future.

That's why we need JUCO's like Traore to become a VOL to open running lanes and get us a RB over 1500 yards next season.

Reactions: 1 person
Hall will be good unless Butch ruined his career too never seen so many careers ruined by one coach

Not many coaches would have honored his commitment after he blew his Achilles’ tendon in his senior year. I think his injury problems have been more a result of his overcompensating for that.

Badara LT, Johncarlo LG, Locklear or Johnson C, Trey RG, Richmond RT. That’s like 1600 lbs and 6’6 everage mass. I’ll take that all day.

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone know when we’ll find out for sure if he’s coming or if LSU talked him out of it?

OV to UT this weekend...

THE SKINNY: Traore committed to LSU last Thursday and Tigers will have an in-home visit Friday hoping to convince the massive offensive tackle to cancel his trip to Tennessee this weekend. Traore has taken OVs to LSU, Texas and Auburn. He will sign next week and enroll in January.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back