'18 IN OG Emil Ekiyor Jr.

Really? What makes you say likely?

Well their mods seem convinced he's a silent and will go public soon. And I hate to say it but the VQ guys are starting to sound that way too. I noticed P-Fort said he believes the coaches are starting to look into other 2018 QB's.

Per Hubbs

Tennessee continues work the 2018 class and Indianapolis offensive lineman Emil Ekiyor continues to feel good vibes about the Vols. We visited with him back in July and he had the Vols as the leader. We believe that to still be the case and his visit for the Florida game could prove to be huge in trying to get him on the board early in the process.

Reactions: 4 people
After a couple classes of not taking a true OG it will be good to take one in 18, probably need a true center as well. Easier to make an OT an OG than the other way, but its still good to have somebody used to the spot.

After a couple classes of not taking a true OG it will be good to take one in 18, probably need a true center as well. Easier to make an OT an OG than the other way, but its still good to have somebody used to the spot.

I think Locklear is very much a OG/C in this class.

Reactions: 1 person
"Ekiyor could be one to watch over the next month. He's visited Tennessee several times already and plans to be in Knoxville for the Florida game. He's good friends with Mays and there's no doubt Ekiyor is high on Tennessee at this point."

- VQ

Reactions: 4 people
I'll take EE Jr in Orange! Kid seems like a solid OL prospect. Gotta go check out a
game with him playing around me/

Also, Mays is a big deal for us, loves UT, recruiting hard for us already, going to be a 5 star. Wish he was in 17 class, we don't have anybody that works social media; peer recruiting like he does, besides needing some good Lineman ASAP.

Reactions: 1 person
Some one said his team plays Rhea Co. The night before UT hosts UF. I live pretty close to Dayton, if any one wants to meet up At the game LMK

Tennessee is the early favorite for the No. 1 ranked prospect in Indiana in offensive lineman Emil Ekiyor, whoÂ’s been to Knoxville many times already including Saturday.

“It was an electric atmosphere the crowd was amazing and the comeback just showed the never give up attitude of the program,” Ekiyor said.
-Wiltfong

Reactions: 7 people
Fortenberry said that he had told people this summer he was looking at committing to us when he visited for the UF game. Also said Michigan really came on the last 6 weeks.

You just never know what these young men are going to do really. Harbaugh definitely pulled off something here in recent weeks. He's from Indiana so I guess he's a little closer to Michigan anyhow. LOL! :p

VN Store

Back