'18 GA TE Tommy Tremble

Mitchell would be my preference, but I'd be fine with Tremble. I think he's an upgrade to any of the TE's we've landed in the last several classes.

Reactions: 1 person
Named a top six of

Tennessee
Ucla
Georgia
ND
Fresno
Uscjr

I like this kid alot. He's my 2nd favorite TE(behind James Mitchell), that UT has a realistic chance of getting. But, his Dad played safety for Georgia, so I would be shocked if he went anywhere but Georgia

I like this kid alot. He's my 2nd favorite TE(behind James Mitchell), that UT has a realistic chance of getting. But, his Dad played safety for Georgia, so I would be shocked if he went anywhere but Georgia

Seems to be trending to Notre Dame as of lately though .

I've maintained for several weeks I'm not sure Tremble actually ends up in the SEC. Vols and UGA are legit contenders but academics are very important here. Duke didn't make his finalists, so ND might be the team to beat.

-Simonton

ND

"At tight end, Tennessee has surged into the Top 2 for Tommy Tremble, who's down to Notre Dame and UT. The Irish have the upper hand here right now, but the allure of the SEC remains strong for a former UGA legacy. Tennessee is also still in the mix for James Mitchell, who plans to visit on July 20th."

Hubbs

Reactions: 5 people
"At tight end, Tennessee has surged into the Top 2 for Tommy Tremble, who's down to Notre Dame and UT. The Irish have the upper hand here right now, but the allure of the SEC remains strong for a former UGA legacy. Tennessee is also still in the mix for James Mitchell, who plans to visit on July 20th."

Hubbs

Thanks for all the updates BGS.

Whoa. Top two without UGA. That's something

We currently have more of the Georgia Top 100 committed to us (4) than Georgia does (2).

I don't know what the heck Kirby is doing. Tons of talent in Georgia, and he's sitting there twiddling his thumbs...

And I freaking love it.

they have got to be banking on winning the east and having a monster season.

Per Hubbs
As for those targets not on campus Thursday, tight end Tommy Tremble has decided to slow things down and is no longer set for a summer decision. This is good news/bad news for the Vols. Tremble was likely headed to Notre Dame had he opted to make a commitment, but since he’s delaying a decision, Tennessee has a real chance make up ground. The family really likes the Vols and Tremble has connected well with OC/TE coach Larry Scott. However, it appears Georgia has reentered the mix as a real possibility after his latest visit.

How does that read to y'all? That we're only taking Warren at the TE spot now, or that we're more likely to take a 4th OL than a 3rd TE, assuming both wanted in. Cuz we only have 3 returning TE's for 2018 on the roster, so it'd be pretty surprising to only take 1 in this class. Granted, I think Eli Wolf will probably go on scholly by 2018 season, but still.

How does that read to y'all? That we're only taking Warren at the TE spot now, or that we're more likely to take a 4th OL than a 3rd TE, assuming both wanted in. Cuz we only have 3 returning TE's for 2018 on the roster, so it'd be pretty surprising to only take 1 in this class. Granted, I think Eli Wolf will probably go on scholly by 2018 season, but still.

They might only take one tight end.

They might only take one tight end.

Any chance TN gets in the Greg Little sweepstakes? Heard he is transferring from Ole Miss. first of many I would think. Van Jefferson also contemplating.

For Tremble, I think it's ND/TN/UGA in that order.

If we aren't taking another TE in this class, then the depth and talent at that spot after this year is going to be brutal.

Would love to have Jefferson and little. You'd think we may have a shot with Jefferson, who knows with Little

If we aren't taking another TE in this class, then the depth and talent at that spot after this year is going to be brutal.

Still have Pope who supposedly has great hands, Bunphus will be good I believe, and you also have Eli who is going to be pretty good as well. Add to that James Brown but it's anybody's guess if he'll be good or not. But I like those three I just named. Warren coming in next year and I think he'll be good as well

Still have Pope who supposedly has great hands, Bunphus will be good I believe, and you also have Eli who is going to be pretty good as well. Add to that James Brown but it's anybody's guess if he'll be good or not. But I like those three I just named. Warren coming in next year and I think he'll be good as well

Exactly, no need to sound the alarms.

Any chance TN gets in the Greg Little sweepstakes? Heard he is transferring from Ole Miss. first of many I would think. Van Jefferson also contemplating.

For Tremble, I think it's ND/TN/UGA in that order.

Those players are most likely waiting for the NCAA to give them clear sail without restrictions. For that to happen, sanctions have to be determined.

VN Store

Back