'18 GA S Trey Dean (former UT commit)

Well I was thinking they were still struggling with recruiting, but looks like it's starting to pick up.

Georgia leads for a lot of really highly rated kids.

That said Smart still coaches them. Say what you will about Richt but he left a lot of talent at that program and Smart has underperformed thus far.

Reactions: 3 people
Georgia leads for a lot of really highly rated kids.

That said Smart still coaches them. Say what you will about Richt but he left a lot of talent at that program and Smart has underperformed thus far.

Richt was the poster child for recruiting like gangbusters but having nothing to show for it on the field. As of right now, it looks like Kirby is continuing that trend.

Richt was the poster child for recruiting like gangbusters but having nothing to show for it on the field. As of right now, it looks like Kirby is continuing that trend.

Way too early to judge that. I'm not impressed by him so far, but he's coached one season with another coaches players

Richt was one play away from beating Saban and Bama. They would've most likely won the national title that year if they had made it. UGA has underachieved with Richt but I think Kirby is worse so far.

Reactions: 2 people
Richt was one play away from beating Saban and Bama. They would've most likely won the national title that year if they had made it. UGA has underachieved with Richt but I think Kirby is worse so far.

same can be said about every coach. at least as far as saying "X coach was 1 play away from winning". that's what makes the sport great.

and no doubt if they had made it they would have mopped the floor with ND too.

Reactions: 1 person
This seems to have come out of no where, I'm not complaining though!

VN Store

Back