'18 GA RB Jalynn Sykes

Rome about to play in the 5a Championship vs Buford. Not sure if Sykes is playing. He has missed the last three games with injury, but still rushed for for over 1000 yards. I think we have offered the Rome QB who is a SO.

Whoever is telling him not to got to UT are not "True Vols" fans.

It's probably UGA fans. It doesn't mean they ate posing as Vol fans though.

"Dude, don't go to Tennessee, come to Georgie."

I would imagine that's what's up

Though hard nosed runner, nice cutting ability. Only negative is doesn't look to have great speed. Would like to see his Jr. film.

Though hard nosed runner, nice cutting ability. Only negative is doesn't look to have great speed. Would like to see his Jr. film.

Check the prospects video thread in my signature. Might have a junior highlight video in there of him. Just search for him inside that thread. Thanks!

I know that Rome won a state championship this past season. If he was the featured back there should be some nice Jr. year film out there somewhere.

I found some highlights on YouTube of Rome vs Harrison. So Jalynn Sykes vs Justin Fields. Sykes had 3 to runs in that game. Kids runs hard. I still hope we can get Fields to flip to UT. He is very impressive.

Reactions: 1 person
rome (ga) three-star running back jalynn sykes has four schools at the top of his list.

“tennessee, virginia tech, minnesota and arkansas for right now,” sykes told 247sports on monday night. “i've been talking to a lot of schools but those are my top for right now.”

he added that the list could change at any time.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back