'18 GA OG Jamaree Salyer

I've noticed you posting this in several threads....how are you determining a top 10 and a top 5?

All I see is degree of interest (high,medium, or low).

He uses the degree of interest, which is usually listed in alphabetical order. The problem is, the websites can't possibly keep up with the changing minds of 17-18 kids. It is better to just watch the tweets thread to see when the kids themselves post a new top list. The degree of interest will give you an idea, but there is so much happening behind the scenes that we aren't privy to that it is impossible to say with any degree of accuracy. Best to just wait for the kids to list their favorites and hang on for dear life.

He uses the degree of interest, which is usually listed in alphabetical order. The problem is, the websites can't possibly keep up with the changing minds of 17-18 kids. It is better to just watch the tweets thread to see when the kids themselves post a new top list. The degree of interest will give you an idea, but there is so much happening behind the scenes that we aren't privy to that it is impossible to say with any degree of accuracy. Best to just wait for the kids to list their favorites and hang on for dear life.

Yeah, how do you quantify level of interest anyway? Putting labels like cool and warm on there only helps so much, but pretty much can never be fully accurate.

I've noticed you posting this in several threads....how are you determining a top 10 and a top 5?

All I see is degree of interest (high,medium, or low).

I use the bold above if there aren't a bunch of schools of interest(over 7-8). If there's more interested in that then it's not used that same way. No, I don't use alphabetical order like some claim that I do on here. Thanks!

I use the bold above if there aren't a bunch of schools of interest(over 7-8). If there's more interested in that then it's not used that same way. No, I don't use alphabetical order like some claim that I do on here. Thanks!

You use the profile page to garner a top 5 or 10 instead of a top 10 from the player?

I believe he won the same award last year too. That gives you a good idea of the caliber of lineman he is.

OL MVP at the Opening in Atlanta Sunday.

A tweet/photo to prove his MVP award:
c231d82f69622ef0ce94827cbde3b432.png

You use the profile page to garner a top 5 or 10 instead of a top 10 from the player?

No, that's not how I do it either. I base it off articles read from subscription services if possible. I do not use alphabetical order like so many claim that I do. Why would I do that because that's not how the order listing works. Thanks.

A tweet/photo to prove his MVP award:
c231d82f69622ef0ce94827cbde3b432.png

No, that's not how I do it either. I base it off articles read from subscription services if possible. I do not use alphabetical order like so many claim that I do. Why would I do that because that's not how the order listing works. Thanks.

Just wondering, why not just post the top 10 when the recruit gives one? J/W

Salyer will be giving a top 5 next month, May at the latest

Just wondering, why not just post the top 10 when the recruit gives one? J/W

Salyer will be giving a top 5 next month, May at the latest

The post you're referring to of mine was for The Opening award. Not a post meant to address his possible top 5 or top 10. That will be done when time comes. Thanks.

VN Store

Back