'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

"SEC Fan"

He couldn't even troll properly with a pure Vol name.

Yep. The name. The date. He went over the top when he threw shade on Helton. Helton's resume is beyond question. Not only is he a troll... Not only is he a bad troll job... He's obviously desperate and horribly afraid.

Reactions: 4 people
SIAP

UA All-America Game: Stock up, stock down for the week

STOCK UP

You look at Walker on the hoof and you think college linebacker, not high school. Then you see him play in space, drop in coverage, close on the ball and rush the passer — and you think, what can’t this young man do? He is currently ranked just outside the Rivals100, but he won’t be much longer.

-Rivals

Sounds like a nice rankings bump coming

Reactions: 4 people
Derrick Ansley leaving bama to go be the DC at Colorado State...could be a huge momentum shifter for us

Correct.

FLORIDA: "Florida is a school that I have been liking. It is my dream school and not many people know that. The old staff never stopped recruiting me, but the new staff has come on hard. Trey Dean is in my ear, so we will see where it goes when I get there."

TENNESSEE: "I have known Kevin Sherrer (Defensive coordinator) for a while now and we have a good relationship just like me and coach Pruitt do. He has already been down to see me and he is a reason I am looking at Tennessee."

GEORGIA: "I love Kirby Smart and the kind of coach he is. I have been talking to them a lot and the environment there is great. Justin Fields is on me hard too, so I like Georgia."

AUBURN: "I have a great connection with the Auburn coaches and with Big Cat (Markaviest Bryant) there, I know a lot about them. I have visited there a lot and they have never stopped recruiting me."

ALABAMA: "They have a great team every year, but with Pruitt leaving and I am hearing rumors about coach [Derrick] Ansley (Defensive backs) too, so I have some questions. They also have great depth at linebacker, so that is something else I am looking at. I still am a commitment, so nothing has changed yet."

-Rivals

Reactions: 3 people
Derrick Ansley leaving bama to go be the DC at Colorado State...could be a huge momentum shifter for us

Wow, he's come a long way from his Knoxville days. I remember people complaining about that hire when he was brought in as DB coach the same way I remember people complaining about Trooper Taylor when he was brought in as a relative unknown from Tulane (I think it was).

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, he's come a long way from his Knoxville days. I remember people complaining about that hire when he was brought in as DB coach the same way I remember people complaining about Trooper Taylor when he was brought in as a relative unknown from Tulane (I think it was).

Interested to see what Ansley does on his own. Last few years has learned under Mark Stoops and Pruitt.

Interested to see what Ansley does on his own. Last few years has learned under Mark Stoops and Pruitt.

Yeah, he's definitely gotten a lot of mileage out of those relationships. He may flop as a coordinator, but he can coach DBs and can recruit with the best of them too. Pretty cool to see these guys start off their careers at Tennessee and then grow up into major players on the coaching scene.

The Dools has a coaching tree!

Yeah, he's definitely gotten a lot of mileage out of those relationships. He may flop as a coordinator, but he can coach DBs and can recruit with the best of them too. Pretty cool to see these guys start off their careers at Tennessee and then grow up into major players on the coaching scene.

Glad he gets to do his job now.

He actually started at Bama in 2010 as a defensive assistant coach. :hi:

VN Store

Back