'18 DT TN D'Andre Litaker

Got to admit I wish he was in this class. Or if he could go juco to “prove” himself and give our staff film to consider.

Like has been said, really wish him the best.

Reactions: 1 person
What did it say?

He just talked about how Jones and staff completely blew him off. How he liked Pruitt and staff and appreciated the offer UT made him but he wanted to play still. Hoped UT would have a change of heart. Some other stuff. It’s on SECCountry.com

Reactions: 2 people
Dre will be continuing his Football career at UT Martin. Good for this kid to be able to play football again. He has overcame so much at such a young age.

Reactions: 28 people
Dre will be continuing his Football career at UT Martin. Good for this kid to be able to play football again. He has overcame so much at such a young age.

Had 2 daughters graduate from UTM. Nice school, decent football facility. Hope he does well there. If he does the scouts will find him and he will play on Sunday if it is meant to be for him. If not I hope he graduates with a degree from Tennessee and has a great life. Go SKYHAWKS!

Reactions: 2 people
College recruiting: D'Andre Litaker of Riverdale signs with UT Martin

"It might not have been his first choice. But almost two years and two knee surgeries after he was one of the most highly sought recruits in the state, former Riverdale football standout D'Andre Litaker has found a home.

Litaker on Friday signed a letter of intent to further his football career at UT Martin.

"I (originally) wanted to go bigger, but this is where God told me to go," said Litaker, a 6-foot-3, 300-pound defensive lineman. "It's close enough where my family can come see me play. (Playing football) was the most important thing."

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back