'17 WV OT Riley Locklear (UT signee)

His impact was felt..Did you not see the last few games? That is what happens she you dont have good DTs.

I think the loss of Danny was the biggest detriment...of course we are better with some DTs but if you think Kahlil played any bigger than Vickers you didn't watch our games.

I think the loss of Danny was the biggest detriment...of course we are better with some DTs but if you think Kahlil played any bigger than Vickers you didn't watch our games.

No sense in arguing with you. You're blind if you watched the same games I did and saw him play badly. I'm not replying anymore to this KNac bashing nonsense. It is stupid and non productive on my part for me to dignify it as a legitimate argument.

Reactions: 1 person
No sense in arguing with you. You're blind if you watched the same games I did and saw him play badly. I'm not replying anymore to this KNac bashing nonsense. It is stupid and non productive on my part for me to dignify it as a legitimate argument.

Sounds good and I'm not saying he didn't play or was not servicable, but a 5 star recruit who gained experience as a freshman should be the best dlineman on our team and providing a significant impact...if you saw that happening and I didn't I must have been drinking too much at the beginning of the year. Btw wasn't arguing just disagreeing and that is what this forum is for...to express opinion and engage in discussion, not for one or two to make a point and everyone else agree!

LT - Richmond
LG - Robertson
C - Thomas
RG - Jones
RT - Hall

I think that is how the starting five will look for September 4 in Atlanta. Pending injuries. Thing about it is though, Boulware, Kendrick, Johnson, Tatum and others will be hungry for snaps too so those five listed above better be working and getting better. Heck, Shannon Reid may try and play both ways and take one of their spots! :eek:lol:

I really hope Richmond makes a lot of progress during the offseason. Hopefully we haven't missed on 2 supposedly talented LT's in a row (Blair/Richmond)!

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds good and I'm not saying he didn't play or was not servicable, but a 5 star recruit who gained experience as a freshman should be the best dlineman on our team and providing a significant impact...if you saw that happening and I didn't I must have been drinking too much at the beginning of the year. Btw wasn't arguing just disagreeing and that is what this forum is for...to express opinion and engage in discussion, not for one or two to make a point and everyone else agree!

I just know what to expect from DTs. I didn't mean to sound mean, I am just sick to death of people bashing our good players. I do agree Khalil would have been even better than he was, if he had not slimmed down so much. He is not supposed to be a thoroughbred, he is supposed to be a Clydesdale.

I just know what to expect from DTs. I didn't mean to sound mean, I am just sick to death of people bashing our good players. I do agree Khalil would have been even better than he was, if he had not slimmed down so much. He is not supposed to be a thoroughbred, he is supposed to be a Clydesdale.

Agreed that's what I'm saying too, I really think our strength program will take he and others to the next level in '17

Also I'm excited about Locklear has a real chance to contribute being an early enrollee. Our line seemingly should have strong depth

Last edited:
Coleman Thomas' replacement IMO. EE and if I remember correctly, he'll turn twenty during the season, so he should be ready to play before most in his class. Hopefully he won't have to though.

VN Store

Back