17 VA DT Breyon Gaddy (UT commit 7/19/16)

"With the Gaddys, hearing pretty strongly the grades are an issue. Some has asked about sign and place, but that takes two form the allotted 25 you can sign. You can't do it like you used to.

I don't think that will be the end of the parting ways with guys as they remain very aggressive looking at several positions for help, namely DL, CB and RB with Trey Smith on the OL."

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
Not a huge deal. The analyst consensus when they committed was Breyon was overrated but better right now and Brandon was raw but the better prospect. It all depends on who we replace them with. Better be an upgrade.

The can't lose guys to me are Gray, Chandler, Ignont, Crosby, Murphy, Labruzza (sp?), and Theo Jackson.

Edit: also really like Bembry and Locklear

Not a huge deal. The analyst consensus when they committed was Breyon was overrated but better right now and Brandon was raw but the better prospect. It all depends on who we replace them with. Better be an upgrade.

The can't lose guys to me are Gray, Chandler, Ignont, Crosby, Murphy, Labruzza (sp?), and Theo Jackson.

Edit: also really like Bembry and Locklear

Gray's had a pretty rough season. And as of right now, he doesn't have a qualifying ACT score.

Gray's had a pretty rough season. And as of right now, he doesn't have a qualifying ACT score.
A lot of kids won't have the qualifying ACT score right now. Not sure what qualifies as a rough season, but everything I've seen he's plenty athletic enough to play here. May be kind of a tweener without a position in college but he'll figure it out

A lot of kids won't have the qualifying ACT score right now. Not sure what qualifies as a rough season, but everything I've seen he's plenty athletic enough to play here. May be kind of a tweener without a position in college but he'll figure it out

As in, he may struggle to obtain a qualifying ACT score.

His name hasn't been mentioned much around RuCo and it would be if he was having a good season.

Someone of 104.5 said coaches decided they want DL more around 300 and now 325+. Quicker and more explosive linemen compared to big boys

I just am tired of big headed recruits. If they are feeling entitled now wait till they get to campus.

VN Store

Back