'17 VA DE Elijah Conliffe (Florida commit)

Wow. I didn't realize we had so many DL commits. Counting Bumphus at DE we have 6. Concliffe and Sterling would make 8. I would be very pleased with that. Crosby and Bennett are the only ones listed as true DT's. Who else moves inside to DT out of the other 6? Concliffe, Butler, and Johnson?

That would leave Bembry, Bumbphus, Sterling at DE or how will that be handled?

Wow. I didn't realize we had so many DL commits. Counting Bumphus at DE we have 6. Concliffe and Sterling would make 8. I would be very pleased with that. Crosby and Bennett are the only ones listed as true DT's. Who else moves inside to DT out of the other 6? Concliffe, Butler, and Johnson?

Conliffe and Butler project as DTs (though Butler has been told he'll start at DE). Johnson is a big kid and might slide inside eventually, but he looks much more like a true DE.

Sterling is a tweener. Could develop either way.

If they do end up bringing in 7-8 guys, I think they'll just let it all kind of work itself out over their first year or two in campus and where we need help and they're able to give it.

Bumphus will be starting out at TE.

I think Bumphus will get his first look at TE, especially with us letting Rogers walk and moving Brooks to OL.

Reactions: 1 person
“I don't have the dates yet, but I plan on visiting Alabama and Tennessee,” the 6-4, 304 pound Conliffe said.

Conliffe has already visited Penn State officially. As for the Vols, Conliffe, who saw them last summer, said he speaks with the Vols regularly. “I pretty much talk to them everyday,” Conliffe said. “I talk to coach Strip (Steve Stripling) and coach Ollie (Nate Ollie) a lot. “I like the coaches at Tennessee and I like the campus there. It's a nice place.”

Conliffe said the same can be said for Alabama and Penn State. He also knows that all three schools offer a lot.

“You are going to get a great education at any of them,” Conliffe said. “Their facilities are nice and there's no negative about any of them. It's going to come down to a feeling. A feeling that it's the right place. Just where you are most comfortable and it feels right. It's kind of hard to explain but when you know you know.”

- VQ

Reactions: 2 people
“I don't have the dates yet, but I plan on visiting Alabama and Tennessee,” the 6-4, 304 pound Conliffe said.

Conliffe has already visited Penn State officially. As for the Vols, Conliffe, who saw them last summer, said he speaks with the Vols regularly. “I pretty much talk to them everyday,” Conliffe said. “I talk to coach Strip (Steve Stripling) and coach Ollie (Nate Ollie) a lot. “I like the coaches at Tennessee and I like the campus there. It's a nice place.”

Conliffe said the same can be said for Alabama and Penn State. He also knows that all three schools offer a lot.

“You are going to get a great education at any of them,” Conliffe said. “Their facilities are nice and there's no negative about any of them. It's going to come down to a feeling. A feeling that it's the right place. Just where you are most comfortable and it feels right. It's kind of hard to explain but when you know you know.”

- VQ

Would Bama take Ray and Conliffe? If not I feel like we get Conliffe and they get Ray

Rivals said Bumpus starts at te

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back