'17 TN OL K'Rojhn Calbert (UT signee)

2013-11-0912_15_25.gif

When you are trying to "set the tone", so your opponent knows you be comin' at them all 4 quarters, and suddenly realize, it's going to be a long night

When you are trying to "set the tone", so your opponent knows you be comin' at them all 4 quarters, and suddenly realize, it's going to be a long night

It's going to be a long night in Ole Miss territory for a while once the NCAA raps up their investigation there by 2022.

I seen this guy play 3 times and we are a small high school we beat them 35-7 and he didn't stand out other than his size our DT was 5-11 and 235 and handled him most of the night by him self i don't see him making it in the SEC hope i am wrong.

Don't let Catbone see that. Be like seeing mug shots of Santa Claus. :sad:

I seen this guy play 3 times and we are a small high school we beat them 35-7 and he didn't stand out other than his size our DT was 5-11 and 235 and handled him most of the night by him self i don't see him making it in the SEC hope i am wrong.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't make it, but he is 6'6" and 317lbs and just turned 18.

Let us hope that his football ability improves and does not mirror your grammar and punctuation lack of improvement.

Reactions: 4 people
I have only seen one post from TP that was coherent. It was celebrating the first day of fall camp. it was pretty fitting, imo.

VN Store

Back