'17 TN ATH Isaiah Stokes

Call me Mister Anal but we have this exact same thread about 20 places on down the list.

An organized message board is an organized mind.

Kid is basketball all the way from what I've heard. Seemed to be a UT fan.

I never understood why we or other teams don't suit up guys like Jarnell from the BB team to block kicks and line up at WR or TE for short yardage TD pass plays. As BB players they can obviously jump and block balls as well as catch...automatic blocks and scores easily.

BB player Tony Gonzalez is the best TE in the history of the NFL yet no other coach pursues hardwood talent for football. Mind boggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I never understood why we or other teams don't suit up guys like Jarnell from the BB team to block kicks and line up at WR or TE for short yardage TD pass plays. As BB players they can obviously jump and block balls as well as catch...automatic blocks and scores easily.

BB player Tony Gonzalez is the best TE in the history of the NFL yet no other coach pursues hardwood talent for football. Mind boggling.

They would have to be on a football scholarship

To do that, he would have to be on a football scholarship. back in the old days, coaches would recruit a big guy on a basketball scholarship and he would play football. As a result, the NCAA says if you play a second sport as well as football, you must use a football scholarship for that player.

The other kid doesn't even have the ball.... I think that monster is just hungry.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Run little boy... the big man hasn't eaten in the last 7 minutes... he's hungry! :eek:lol: :rofl: :lol: :scare:

Stanley Asumnu a few years back? Never really saw the field except a couple times on special teams. Dude could jump out of the gym though.

VN Store

Back