'17 NC DE Matthew Butler (UT Signee)

Hope Butler crushes it, but this seems like way too much preseason hype for a kid that's never put on pads in college.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Thought we was closer Ito 300

He weighed in over 280 on his official visit, but in a recent interview said he's back to around 265-270 and Rock thinks that's a good weight for him.

He chalked up some of his weight gain to all the food he was fed on college visits lol no telling how true that is or isn't though.

Reactions: 1 person
Not only is Matthew Butler confidence in his own ability.

The Tennessee defensive end signee is also bullish about the position group he'll be joining in a matter of days.

The Vols are reloading at defensive end and rehabbing at defensive tackle. Based on the recruiting rankings, there is plenty of talent up front defensively. The issue is the talent is either unproven, like in the case of pass-rushing ends Darrell Taylor and Jonathan Kongbo, or coming off season-ending injuries, like the tackle duo of Kahlil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle and end Kyle Phillips.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Arti...he-Tennessee-Vols-could-have-best-de-52902426

Reactions: 2 people
Not only is Matthew Butler confidence in his own ability.

The Tennessee defensive end signee is also bullish about the position group he'll be joining in a matter of days.

The Vols are reloading at defensive end and rehabbing at defensive tackle. Based on the recruiting rankings, there is plenty of talent up front defensively. The issue is the talent is either unproven, like in the case of pass-rushing ends Darrell Taylor and Jonathan Kongbo, or coming off season-ending injuries, like the tackle duo of Kahlil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle and end Kyle Phillips.

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Arti...he-Tennessee-Vols-could-have-best-de-52902426

His confident will drive him to be dominate. I can't wait!

Reactions: 5 people
I love Butler. " I'm going to make it happen " This kid is my pick to click ( 100 points if u all know, who started that saying ), of the 2017 recruiting class

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back