'17 MS RB Cam Akers (FSU commit 12/27)

I just re-read pages 98-105 and I am FREAKING OUT MAN.

I can't believe there aren't more CBs switching if this info is starting to trickle out.

Major props to the family and the kid for the way this process has played out.

raw

Kelly is probably the starter next year

Agree, and I doubt CFA transfers because of Byrd AND it is not unreasonable to play 4 RB's.

If my kid played RB, I'd want them to get just enough touches to have the NFL evaluate them, but no more. I would not want what happened to Latimer at USC.

On Maleik gray persicope he said he talked to cam last week and cam asked him was he strong on his commitment to Tennessee. Also he said Cam asked him about FSU and stuff & Maleik thinks we get him tonight .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hey man, I hope you're right. But, "buying tons of UT gear" at a local mall in Mississippi? I live in Dalton, GA, and can hardly find any UT gear down here. I can't image the local mall in Mississippi having "tons" of UT gear.

Edit: Swanson'd by onevol74!

That's exactly what I thought when I read it. I gotta call BS.

What did he say?

That info can be taken a number of ways

Someone posted a breakdown of the video on VQ...

Maleik Gray just posted a periscope video. A fan asked him if he had any info on Akers. Gray responded by saying he talked to him last week & Akers asked him if he was solid to UT & Gray said he was. Said Cam then asked him about FSU ( I'm guessing because of the rumors of Gray having interest in FSU) & Gray told him he was solid to UT. Another fan asked his thoughts on Cam committing today to UT & Gray's response was "he might, it's a possibility. I think he will."

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back