'17 LA RB Trey Coleman (UT signee)

Ohhh man, I liked his film. I just wish he'd lower that shoulder. Being 6'2 he should WIN a lot of those battles.

Does not seem good but who the hell knows with Frickin Butch Jones.:)

We're extremely thin at RB. Jalen and Alvin are gone after this season so that'll leave only John Kelly. Joseph Young career is over.

Can we make the RB numbers work here if we're still in on Chandler and Akers? I'd like to think so especially since Joe Young won't be able to play any more. Maybe this guy is going to take his spot?

We're extremely thin at RB. Jalen and Alvin are gone after this season so that'll leave only John Kelly. Joseph Young career is over.

Carlin Fils-Aime is there and will battle Kelly for the starting nod.

Chandler is my number one want becausr hes instate plus hes super talented.

However, we don't always get what we want.

This Trey Colemam kid has a ton of upside. GREAT PICKUP!

Carlin Fils-Aime is there and will battle Kelly for the starting nod.

Chandler is my number one want becausr hes instate plus hes super talented.

However, we don't always get what we want.

This Trey Colemam kid has a ton of upside. GREAT PICKUP!

Agree, Agree & Agree. I forgot about CFA but still, We are thin at RB.

Just watched his highlights. He looks extremely athletic. He's got jets and he's got good vision- made several good runs winding up and down the field. I don't know a lick about his team or their competition but from his Jr film he looks like a solid pickup.

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah. I'm sure they aren't counting on getting both Chandler and Akers so might as well take what you can now. We know Butch is not afraid to cut a guy loose if a higher rated player decides to commit. My guess is if we have a great season next year, many of these 3* commits will be told to look around. I look at them as insurance commits for now.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we make the RB numbers work here if we're still in on Chandler and Akers? I'd like to think so especially since Joe Young won't be able to play any more. Maybe this guy is going to take his spot?

If we get both of those, this guy may be looking for a new home.:)

It's so early.

Yeah. I'm sure they aren't counting on getting both Chandler and Akers so might as well take what you can now. We know Butch is not afraid to cut a guy loose if a higher rated player decides to commit. My guess is if we have a great season next year, many of these 3* commits will be told to look around. I look at them as insurance commits for now.

You're right about Butch.

But I don't think Coleman is going anywhere. Hes going to blow up his senior year. LSU will come knocking.

Hes as good as a prospect as we're recruiting.

Last edited:
Watch his video. He changes direction and is back at full speed in two steps. He's a baller.

You're about Butch.

But I don't think Coleman is going anywhere. Hes going to blow up his senior year. LSU will come knocking.

Hes as good as a prospect as we're recruiting.

OK. Thanks. If he really does blow up then I guess will have to fight off LSU. Damn.

VN Store

Back