'17 IN QB Hunter Johnson (Former UT Commit 8/23/15) (Clemson commit)

From the time Johnson played it appears he is actually really good though, it's just that Lawrence is a once in a generation player.

Agree on Lawrence. I think Johnson was always overrated. He throws a pretty deep ball, but he can't stand in the pocket and go through reads or be accurate from what I've seen.

Reactions: 1 person
He was COMMITTED to UT and on campus actively recruiting other recruits to join him at CLEMSON. No hypocrisy here, coach. He can kick rocks all the way to Purdue.

No, you don't say? lol
Like I said, if he had ended up signing here but went to other schools on recruiting trips to get others to flip before signing day you would have been praising him along with everyone else.

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

No, you don't say? lol
Like I said, if he had ended up signing here but went to other schools on recruiting trips to get others to flip before signing day you would have been praising him along with everyone else.

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

tumblr_ooy1qtmssb1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Our coaches should be able to use this situation in recruiting to woo in top TN talent. Just read that the trend is that some of these highly-touted recruits, when they transfer, are transferring to schools closer to home, so after being wooed away from home by the allure of a 'top' program, they eventually land closer to home anyway.

No, you don't say? lol

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

Why would this anger you? We are fans of the university of Tennessee. He played us and actively recruited against us. How else should we feel?

Reactions: 3 people
No, you don't say? lol

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

It's only hypocrisy if you think fans from other schools would behave differently. If he did this to Auburn or Georgia or any other school, their fans would react the same way and rightfully so.

He can go pound sand.

Reactions: 9 people
No, you don't say? lol

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

He was here on UT's dime(pretending to be our recruit) and recruiting against UT behind their back. Now that's hypocrisy....Good riddance!~!!:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
No, you don't say? lol

Yes, that is hypocrisy.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it burned every time he went to take a leak.

Reactions: 2 people
Like everyone in the group cheering the Vol commit who was recruiting players during an official visit to Bama a few years ago? Let it go people, holding that kind of hostility is not healthy. Good grief.

Reactions: 1 person
kid sucks

Care to elaborate?

On a totally separate note, lets not pretend that UT was an ideal situation to come to during his, or anyone’s in the last decade, recruitment. It was still pretty obvious to the majority of sensible fans that we were pretty far behind top tier teams. Its also pretty obvious that botch made a ton of mistakes recruiting the last couple years.

Like everyone in the group cheering the Vol commit who was recruiting players during an official visit to Bama a few years ago? Let it go people, holding that kind of hostility is not healthy. Good grief.

He gloated on social media when Tee Higgins de-committed. There was no reason for him to be a jerk to Tennessee fans but he definitely was.

I guess he can hunt for johnsons just as well in the Big 10 as he can at Clemson, though. Good luck to him!

VN Store

Back