'17 GA QB Bailey Hockman

I think it's important to have a QB in every class. What if one of the other guys flames out?

Exactly. Post more often. There are only three positions you don't have to take a scholarship commit for every season: Long snapper, Kicker, and Punter (and you better take one of these every other season, and take a preferred walk-on at these positions in the alternating years). Every other position you must take at least one scholarship commit for every season.

I think it's important to have a QB in every class. What if one of the other guys flames out?

Or injuries. This year, Dobbs making it through the whole season, is kind of an anomaly. Also, if Jones or Dormady transfer, then that 17 year would only have 2 QB's without a '17 QB recruit. Get one a year.

Kid is a stud

No. 1 Select King Stud IMO...

Edit: probably the lamest thing Ive ever said. You guys felt so sorry for me you didn't even acknowledge it 😂😂😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hockman, who is ranked the No. 11 pro-style quarterback for the 2017 class, has Auburn in his top four with North Carolina, Tennessee and Florida State. The left-handed quarterback from McEachern (Ga.) will visit North Carolina on Wednesday, Florida State next week and Tennessee in early March.

Hockman, a one-time Georgia commitment, would like to make his college choice before his senior season.

“But only if I’m ready,” Hockman said.

The visits should only help.

In his sophomore and junior seasons, Hockman combined to throw for 3,454 yards with 38 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
-VQ.

Reactions: 3 people
Did a little wikipedia'ing of McEachern High School, and their science building is named Dobbs Hall (seriously, look it up). Vol lock in my opinion

I know he plays in Georgia but what kind of competition does he play against? Again, I just dont know much about HS football.

Did a little wikipedia'ing of McEachern High School, and their science building is named Dobbs Hall (seriously, look it up). Vol lock in my opinion

They are a new high school down here. it was a small college before, so the name might be from that. campus is really nice, and big. their practice field for lacrosse is nicer than my HS's football field.

They are a new high school down here. it was a small college before, so the name might be from that. campus is really nice, and big. their practice field for lacrosse is nicer than my HS's football field.

That's awesome. Lacrosse is not a thing where I grew up haha

Not that new. They were good when I was down there 20+ years ago. But you're right about their campus and facilities.

As a Georgian myself I wanted AJ to be good so bad, but instead he was soooo bad. Went to GaTech and stunk it up there too. Poor AJ.

VN Store

Back