'17 FL RB/WR Darrian Felix

Are we approaching a time when these kids are old enough that Oregon is their dream school? I guess I didn't realize they'd been good for that long...because they've been **** for basically their entire history.

Kids are impressionable. Oregon and Marriota were an offensive kids Disney land the way they ran the score up on people for a few years there. Right about the time these kids were realizing they may be good enough to play college ball. It's wearing off I think as they aren't quite what they were.

3 star but a great offer list......and might have the greatest hair of any recruit in history

Kids are impressionable. Oregon and Marriota were an offensive kids Disney land the way they ran the score up on people for a few years there. Right about the time these kids were realizing they may be good enough to play college ball. It's wearing off I think as they aren't quite what they were.

They had one down year...

Oregon will be back

They had one down year...

Oregon will be back

I don't think Oregon will sink to the pits by any means, but I think they've peaked. Helfrich isn't Chip Kelly and Stanford and Washington are stronger opponents than in years past (on the field and in recruiting)

I don't think Oregon will sink to the pits by any means, but I think they've peaked. Helfrich isn't Chip Kelly and Stanford and Washington are stronger opponents than in years past (on the field and in recruiting)

thats how i feel. I think last yr was the beginning of it.

Most explosive back in America.

Have to get him.

Felix and Coleman would be a good tandem.

I still want Chandler, but the in- state love is lacking this year from the recruits.

With Phil Knight behind them Oregon will always be a contender.

Plays about 15 min from my house. I'll have to catch a game in my Vols gear this year

I've heard he's electric, but haven't checked him out in person yet.

Last edited:
Dang they're getting worried over in the Miami board. It's like Tyler Byrd all over again. Talking so much s*** about us

Like his film better than Coleman. Has that breakaway speed that Coleman lacks. Home run threats are hard to find.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back