'17 FL OLB Santino Marchiol (Texas A&M commit)

My money is on this guy being who GWN was talking about when he said we likely aren't done this weekend.

Named a top 5: UT, OM, A&M, UF and Neb.

I was actually thinking about committing during the season, but now I’m in the process of committing in three weeks. My favorite ones right now are Tennessee, Ole Miss, A&M, those are really the three right now.”

He went on to explain his reason for making a quick commitment.

“I feel like I need to commit in these next few weeks because they stop recruiting their position and I’m a mid-year, so I can play early."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Named a top 5: UT, OM, A&M, UF and Neb.

I was actually thinking about committing during the season, but now I’m in the process of committing in three weeks. My favorite ones right now are Tennessee, Ole Miss, A&M, those are really the three right now.”

He went on to explain his reason for making a quick commitment.

“I feel like I need to commit in these next few weeks because they stop recruiting their position and I’m a mid-year, so I can play early."

What you thinkin here HG? He's been high on Tennessee

So if this guy commits are we done at LB already? Marchiol, Burnam and Page?

Edit: Nevermind. Saving two spots for Gray and Foster I assume.

Last edited:
Weighed in at 6-2, 222 at The Opening Charlotte last Sunday. Recorded a 5.03 40, 4.23 shuttle (same time as Tee Higgins), 32.0' powerball toss, and a 27.0" vertical.

Reactions: 1 person
Weighed in at 6-2, 222 at The Opening Charlotte last Sunday. Recorded a 5.03 40, 4.23 shuttle (same time as Tee Higgins), 32.0' powerball toss, and a 27.0" vertical.

I try not to get too hung up on numbers, but how do you have a 40 time over 5 and a shuttle of 4.23? 4.23 is really good right? So usually 40 time is decent. I thought the only players running over 5 second 40 would be a lineman.

I try not to get too hung up on numbers, but how do you have a 40 time over 5 and a shuttle of 4.23? 4.23 is really good right? So usually 40 time is decent. I thought the only players running over 5 second 40 would be a lineman.

Not necessarily. Most of the fast 40 times have as much to do with the start as they do speed. My guess is his 40 times will get faster once he gets to college and is trained on how to actually run a 40 properly.

VN Store

Back