'17 FL DE Zachary Carter (Florida commit)

frick off clemson youve stolen enough fla talent you cant have this one you **** smeared *******s

lol not gonna lie tho all those crystal balls yesterday had me thinkin rumph and gray our best recruiters actually screwed this up

which would be horrible for uf is those 2 double teaming on a recruit and still cant get him well we ****in suck at recruiting

still need to boot nord and find another torrian gray type

i got great idea if theyd open the check book boot nord and hire tim brewster

we'd lose our weak link and get one of the best te coaches/recruiters in the country from fsu

Last edited:
Rare seeing you these days

yea i been fricking around on the sec rant those idiots are fun to watch lol

plus u gotta be so pc here its kind of hard as much as yall wanna kick our ass and end the streak

yall got a real good squad this yr congrats u beat us ill be sure to show up to take my lumps eat my black bird

Reactions: 3 people

plus u gotta be so pc here its kind of hard as much as yall wanna kick our ass and end the streak

yall got a real good squad this yr congrats u beat us ill be sure to show up to take my lumps eat my black bird

You da real MVP, Big Boi.

Reactions: 1 person

I am sick of taking my lumps from my UF buddy. I hope to give a few back this year!

tumblr_meforpkGI91qa6pjko1_400.gif

VN Store

Back